Disney World - Outdoor mask requirements

Disney World mask requirements

• Want to go now

Votes: 29 85.3%
  • Will not go

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters
Neither- already going. We were prepared to put up with it and were planning on buying a big box of disposable masks to supplement our cute cloth ones (which will be not so cute once damp with sweat.) Now we're in a sort of 'wait and see' pattern because things are changing so rapidly. I hope that by our trip in December masks won't be needed at all.

Masks, No Masks, Either way is fine with us. We have been back multiple times since reopening to both Universal and WDW and survived the heat with masks. We are going back next week and to be able to walk around without a mask will be great! And yes I know they will be required in queue, resorts, restaurants etc. We do follow rules so we will wear where required. Just glad to see the parks taking a step in the right direction.

No difference. Been twice with masks were fully required. Going in September hopefully masks won’t be required for anything. Expect the worse hope for the best. Still going no matter what.

I went while masks were still required outdoors. I just wanted to wait until I was vaccinated which I felt was more important. I won't hesitate to return.

Same for me. I just got back on the 9th so we had to wear masks also. Fine with me. Even outside people are on top of you.

Same for me. I just got back on the 9th so we had to wear masks also. Fine with me. Even outside people are on top of you.

We got in on the 8th. Yeah, most people were distancing somewhat, but not always, you know? I am glad to hear that they really feel the vaccines are effective in such situations.

I won't go back until things are pretty much back to "normal" - - no masks, parades, fireworks and shows up and running, restaurants are all open, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter