Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

@Raggou do you have a feeling the system will launch ahead of schedule?

Honestly no... I think if my hunch is right and its shoe-horned onto the FP+ System See my thoguhts a few pages back....

It could launch on normal reset time 7AM.

Now... I also think this is a stupid decision. And they should open it early to mitigate some traffic.

But what do I know.

EDIT: TO BE CLEAR this doesn't mean it WILL launch @ 7....

I just think thats the most likely time. If we had to pick one.

Honestly no... I think if my hunch is right and its shoe-horned onto the FP+ System See my thoguhts a few pages back....

It could launch on normal reset time 7AM.

Now... I also think this is a stupid decision. And they should open it early to mitigate some traffic.

But what do I know.
I think they also should have opened it up in phases like this week is for rest of July and so forth. Its crazy that ppl can book through Sept 2021.

Please help a non techno dummy!

I can’t find anything on MDE showing Disney parks pass reservation system🙃
Never mind not being able to access it.

also, we have 14 day U.K. ultimate tickets which apparently now expire after 5 days.
I’m very stressed 😩

gentle assistance required ASAP please!

also, we have 14 day U.K. ultimate tickets which apparently now expire after 5 days.
I’m very stressed 😩

Please look at the first post on page 1. Currently the system is not live. That post will be updated as soon as we know along with instructions on how to access.

I’m very stressed 😩

Use the links on post 1 and the website not the app.

I think they also should have opened it up in phases like this week is for rest of July and so forth. Its crazy that ppl can book through Sept 2021.
There has got to be some reason way over my head (not hard with programming) that they DIDN'T do this

There has got to be some reason way over my head (not hard with programming) that they DIDN'T do this
I remember the days (like last month!) when people used to say that booking at less than 6 months was hard—now it will be difficult within 13 months. 😂

Thanks guys.

so, I ought not to worry I can’t see any info yet??
The only page people are currently looking at is within my Disney experience on a web browser not app. Hover over the "my Disney experience" tab at the top right and you should see a "Disney park pass system" page 5 down underneath "my photos" x

The only page people are currently looking at is within my Disney experience on a web browser not app. Hover over the "my Disney experience" tab at the top right and you should see a "Disney park pass system" page 5 down underneath "my photos" x

thankyou so much.
I can now see the step by step instructional guide-i
Is this where it will magically transform into a park pass booking site?

I had issues logging in with Chrome yesterday. I went to "Incognito" mode and it worked. To do that, right click on the tab on the bottom and you will see "New Incognito Window". On Microsoft Edge, it is "New InPrivate Window".

So if you selected a LATER arrival than OPEN/ROPE DROP for HS would you still be able to get on ROTR?

So if you selected a LATER arrival than OPEN/ROPE DROP for HS would you still be able to get on ROTR?

Also it is the current consensus that there will not be arrival times.

ROTR is expected to be standby only no reservation system needed.

As always nothing is confirmed yet. But this is my belief

I'm assuming this is if you hypothetically select an arrival time verses you've already selected your time and somehow I missed where to book my parks?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter