Disneyland Airmiles Pass question

Lollipop's Mom

<font color=teal>Special trip with your little one
They only have child 3 day hopper right now for 3000 points.
I happen to have exactly 3000 points :)

But... I need for adult - can I take this pass and pay the extra $15 or whatever it is to upgrade to adult pass at the park?

They only have child 3 day hopper right now for 3000 points.
I happen to have exactly 3000 points :)

But... I need for adult - can I take this pass and pay the extra $15 or whatever it is to upgrade to adult pass at the park?
It will cost you a LOT more than $15 to upgrade to an adult ticket ... first you would need to get from the value of the CDN ticket to the current price of the same ticket and then upgrade to the adult ticket.

I'm also not sure if they would even let you do that... Disney doesn't penalize a child from aging out of a category before they use a ticket but that's if there appears to be a reasonable amount of time between when the ticket was bought and when it's used. So you bought a ticket for your child but had to postpone your trip till after their 10th birthday (i think that's the cutoff??) ... they will allow you to change the ticket to an adult ticket at no charge. But buy a child's ticket for an adult to use? Not sure they would allow this. (just my thoughts)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter