Disneyland California (DL Tonight!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks fantastic Rob I'm very jealous!!! As a secret Miley fan ;) , I'm so jealous your even going to be at the theme park next door to her sweet 16th party!! Closet I am going to get to is her waxwork at Madame Tussards next weekend!!

A few rides I would go on if I was going ....:
Indianna Jones (looks amazing, and I love Dinosaur at WDW which has the same tracklayout)
Space Mountain (its has been refurbished the last couple of years)
Mr Toads Wild Ride (just because I used to love it at WDW)
Roger Rabbits Cartoon Spin (love the character)
California Screamin (the loop around the mickey head looks so cool!)

Ooh, and go on Soarin if you have not been on it at WDW - its really good!

Ooh, and go on Soarin if you have not been on it at WDW - its really good!

Will do - last time I was at WDW was 11 years ago - long before the time of Soaring and even before Animal Kingdom :goodvibes

Will do - last time I was at WDW was 11 years ago - long before the time of Soaring and even before Animal Kingdom :goodvibes

Do Soarin then - and try to get a seat on the top row so nobodys feet are above you!

Sounds wonderful Rob... I look forward to hearing all about DL.

:woohoo: - just got my e-tickets through for my transfers to and from the california airports.

Now I just have to sort out something from Heathrow to home when I get back.

Wow!! This sounds fantastic! :goodvibes

I am so glad your firm has been accommodating. :thumbsup2

You must be so excited :banana: :banana: :banana: although I think you are secretly disappointed that you won't be attending Miley's sweet 16th! ;) :rotfl:

Wow!! This sounds fantastic! :goodvibes

I am so glad your firm has been accommodating. :thumbsup2

You must be so excited :banana: :banana: :banana: although I think you are secretly disappointed that you won't be attending Miley's sweet 16th! ;) :rotfl:

They've been amazing - they're even paying my internal flight from Seattle to John Wayne (although I do have to pay my own way back from Heathrow in return).

I'm just a little bit excited, yes :rotfl: . I think the large OT chat thread got blinded by the number of rainbow Disneyland celebrations I wrote after it was made official :lmao: .

As for Miley's party; I'm disappointed I can't stay in the park until midnight on Sunday, put it that way ;)

Never mind though - DCA will do just as nicely once the Disneyland park shuts at 5. It's not my last day, so I'll just go back on monday :thumbsup2

That sounds fantastic, Rob. DD is really jealous that you'll be so close to Miley's party. You must do a trippie on your return and it would be great to hear the differences between that park and DLP. :banana: :banana:

That sounds fantastic, Rob. DD is really jealous that you'll be so close to Miley's party. You must do a trippie on your return and it would be great to hear the differences between that park and DLP. :banana: :banana:

A lot of people seem to be jealous for that reason :confused3

I will of course be writing a trippie, probably placed on the UK trip reports board (the california board seems to not use the 1 day per thread style that I like to write in) and then linked from this thread.

I bought some extra bits for my trip while I was in Southampton this morning. So I've now got some lime green card (one gues what that's for ;) ), a Mickey Mouse binder for all the A4 sheets of paper with notes, reservation vouchers etc, the latest unofficial guidebook and some travel adapters :)

Also - Woohoo, only 8 days left now, plus my Disney SDD is getting ever closer.

Sorry a bit late but I'm really pleased you'll get to go to DL. Enjoy planning and your stay there.

Look forward to reading your trippie - your TR always make me smile:)

Sorry a bit late but I'm really pleased you'll get to go to DL. Enjoy planning and your stay there.

Look forward to reading your trippie - your TR always make me smile:)

Thanks Ema :hug:

Hopefully I'll manage to get lots of pictures to add to the TR, even if I'm not in too many of them. I'll see if I can exploit Photopass to get some of myself (and Felicity).

Have you done lots of planning today?

No planning, but I did buy one of those book things to help.

I've been making Felicity's scoobie to attach a lanyard to and made a test LGMH on paper to check the size for writing flight details etc on, so I've done things towards the holiday :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter