• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland first trip…looking for a book and some advice on what attractions are must do’s

Kay Rod

Earning My Ears
Hi.
going to Disneyland for a trip in August. Looking for a good book about the history of the park. Any recommendations??? I did a google search and got so many, but I wanted Disney fans ideas.

suggestions on Disneyland or CA must do’s? I am a WDW veteran, but know very little about Disneyland.

Hi. I don’t know about a book but you might post on the Disneyland board.
My must-dos at DL are Pirates (it’s better) and Indy.
Just posted on the other thread. Didn’t realize there was a separate one for Disneyland.
Pirates. Great recommendation

Also Cars and the Guardians version of Tower of Terror are must-dos.

Space Mountain (much better than WDW) Indiana Jones, Pirates, Cars, Guardians, Avengers Campus all must-dos for sure!

Oh yes…Space Mountain is much better out there. A lot smoother. And in terms of what to skip - the Matterhorn was horrible! It’s an old creaky jerky ride. 100x worse than our Space Mountain. So if you don’t like that kind of thing, skip that one. I know people get very nostalgic about that ride but I was not impressed. Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter