• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Disneyland Halloween Half Marathon Weekend 2024

@The Expert Thanks for the pics! I really like the magic key spirit jersey, but alas am not one. I did find it interesting that they entitled them "Original" spirit jersey when you order it as a standalone. There is that persistent rumor that Disney is changing the spirit jerseys, to make them easier/cheaper to produce.

@The Expert Thanks for the pics! I really like the magic key spirit jersey, but alas am not one. I did find it interesting that they entitled them "Original" spirit jersey when you order it as a standalone. There is that persistent rumor that Disney is changing the spirit jerseys, to make them easier/cheaper to produce.

Interesting! I had not heard that.

I also noticed the women's preorder jacket appears to have watch access on both sleeves. The HM weekend women's preorder jacket only has it on the left sleeve.

Spirit Jersey $79 and Loungefly $78 (sold separately)

View attachment 831965View attachment 831966
Thank you so much for posting these! I’ve never done preorder before but if I manage to get in, I plan on at least doing the spirit jersey this time.

If I remember correctly, you can register first and then go back and add preorders after? Obviously worried about wasting time in the registration madness rush.

Hold on, car magnets that don't have "I Did It" plastered all over them?! That's almost enough to get me to register in and of itself!! I don't get the "MagicKey" reference, though. Is that supposed to mean something special?

Got my CRD Gold registration link. I really need to think long and hard about this. I have a room/ticket package booked along with stand alone reservations. The DL package has been the cheapest option for me so far.

Heads up on the registration process: proof of time or anticipated finish time cannot be modified after being entered! I made a mistake and went back to my registration through my account dashboard and it’s not modifiable.
WHAT! I would send an email ASAP to RunDisney. Thank you for the heads up. I usually go back and enter it at a later time.

@The Expert Thank you for posting all of those images and prices. If I get in for the 5K, I will preorder the Chip and Dale pin bundle.

I'm also really glad they're offering an idea of what the artwork for the jackets, shirts, et all will look like. Makes it so much easier to decide on preordering.

Last edited:
Heads up on the registration process: proof of time or anticipated finish time cannot be modified after being entered! I made a mistake and went back to my registration through my account dashboard and it’s not modifiable.
Thanks for letting us know! Can you add the link later or do you need that done as well?

Thanks for letting us know! Can you add the link later or do you need that done as well?
Honestly not sure if this is a quirk of early Club runD registration, or will be the same for general registration next week.

The error I made today was with anticipated 10K time that I couldn’t fix afterwards.

To be safe, suggest you would need to be ready with your link if you have valid POT. Clicking on the option to provide proof of time auto drops all fields for data entry (URL, date, city…).

Edit: I’ve sent an email to Track Shack to inquire

Last edited:
After seeing the merch, I'm really hoping I get into at least one of the races! I already was hoping to get in but even more so now.

That merch is not helping my resolve not to try and register for these races!

Not sure if I can mention the site by name, but a certain frog-themed undercover website that sells discounted Disney tickets has adult tickets at child prices for both WDW and DL right now. The sale ends Feb 13 and the tickets are valid through the end of the year. 1 and 2 day tickets are excluded from the sale, though.

Hi everyone! Great news - I was able to log in to my account and change my time info entered during early registration (that I previously couldn't fix). Phew!

In addition, here's the response I received from Track Shack today:

Thanks for reaching out. Participants who registered for the Halloween Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend have until March 1, 2024 to log back into their registration to make and save any updates. If you are experiencing any technical issues to access your registration, we encourage reaching out to run Disney's Tech Support via the Contact Us form on runDisney.com. Select the race weekend as the topic and then the subject as Registration. In the comment field of the form, don't forget to mention that your registration is not allowing you to make and save any updates prior to the proof of time deadline.​
We wish you magical miles!​

I'm not running this race, but doesn't March 1 seem like a really early cutoff for POT? Especially with the new cutoff time.

I'm not running this race, but doesn't March 1 seem like a really early cutoff for POT? Especially with the new cutoff time.
It's an entire season early, usually it's three months before the race weekend. Spring is prime half marathon season around here, I have two scheduled with the intention of improving my POT. Wouldn't be able to use them here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter