Disneyland Halloween Half Marathon Weekend 2024

Does anyone know what happens when someone else registers for you? Will I be able to access my registration from my own account automatically, or do I have to call in?

Lol I’ve been here since before the start of registration and I’m still at more than an hour wait, I have a feeling I’m not gonna make this one 😩😅

All of mine still say more than an hour. Appreciate those sharing queue links and was able to get in and register myself, DD19 and DD13 for the 10K!

Woohoo, got my husband in for the challenge and the whole family in for the 5k. Bit of a redemption for myself as I missed getting him in for the challenge for the half in January. What an absolutely crazy hour. Now back to non-mouse life...

Got in thanks to @Disneyhanna . Question for those who have done a reg more recently. Is the AP/MK discount being applied new because I don't remember this being a thing when I did Princess...I'm not complaining but I was definitely surprised to see it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter