Disneyland Halloween Half Marathon Weekend 2024

I cannot run this Half Marathon again. I do not have faith in Disneyland to have it any better than in January. Ugh. I might just wait and see if more bibs open up closer to the race.
TBH for me its the weather thats freaking me out more about it. Not that its stopping me.

I have done this many times and just did it for this race in registering a friend. Have the friend call run Disney (Disney world, as they run the events still) and inform them of the transfer to you. Then rundisney will email you a link to accept the transfer of the registration to your rundisney account

But it was showing 412 when I got through the link. Which I'm pretty sure is in line with my MK discount

$412 was the amount before fees. If you check your payment method, your total will be $440. Sadly no discount!

Unfortunately not on the merch by the looks of it. I just checked the Loungefly and that is still listed at the same price as the things I bought for Princess.

Registration was what I noticed was down. Site says 440 for the challenge. But it was showing 412 when I got through the link. Which I'm pretty sure is in line with my MK discount

The $412.xx is the price before the platform fee.

Unfortunately not on the merch by the looks of it. I just checked the Loungefly and that is still listed at the same price as the things I bought for Princess.

Registration was what I noticed was down. Site says 440 for the challenge. But it was showing 412 when I got through the link. Which I'm pretty sure is in line with my MK discount
Sorry--while I was typing a bunch of others put in the info about pre-fee pricing. Didn't mean to repeat info!

You get a discount on the runs? Wow. I always thought that discount code box was just for show and to make me feel bad.

$412 was the amount before fees. If you check your payment method, your total will be $440. Sadly no discount!

The $412.xx is the price before the platform fee.
Thanks y'all that was a whoopsy on my end.
You get a discount on the runs? Wow. I always thought that discount code box was just for show and to make me feel bad.
Yeah someone already corrected me that wasn't correct. Brain just processed the info incorrect.

Just finished registering and I got the challenge plus the half for a friend.

I'm sure this is somewhere but I couldn't find very well in search, how do I transfer the registration to her?
I've always just went in to sign the waiver and it automatically comes up and says this other person is an adult and is not you. It then has you put in an email address to send it to them and it transfers to their account. I always sign everyone in the fam up and transfer. No call in or anything.

Got in for the challenge and 5k for myself and the 10k for both kids. I’m guessing all the issues with the half may have made it and the challenge less desirable because I’m surprised it took this long to sell out? But the half is on my birthday this year, so I’m super happy!

Yay!! Are you referring to merch discounts? If so, I am definitely preordering in future races, that's what held me back
FWIW I know WDW and DL are different ballgames but I had heard during princess in 23 people were able to retroactively apply AP discounts to pre orders so I asked and was able to do this at springtime surprise which was the only time I got a discount on preorders as I asked again at wine and dine and was told they don’t do that

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter