Disneyland Hotel or Grand Californian

aleh021

Mouseketeer
Yes... this question again. But I’m having difficulties deciding. Let me make this a long complex story short.

We’re staying 2 nights in Disneyland Hotel before heading off to Japan. Upon returning from Japan, the plan is to stay 1 night at Grand Californian as a hotel relaxation day...

however now I’m thinking of doing 2 nights staying at GC and upon returning from Japan doing DLH instead.

Our 2 nights are with us going to the parks and such.

I hope this makes sense! Oh and if it helps we check in NEXT month :)

Thanks guys for your help!

Hmm. I’ve stayed at both. While I want to say DLH is my fave, you can’t beat the closeness of the grand to the parks. I would do the two nights at the grand, to be closest to the parks. And do the not night at DLH for hotel relaxation. Just my opinion though. I’d love to hear everyone else’s thoughts.

Hmm. I’ve stayed at both. While I want to say DLH is my fave, you can’t beat the closeness of the grand to the parks. I would do the two nights at the grand, to be closest to the parks. And do the not night at DLH for hotel relaxation. Just my opinion though. I’d love to hear everyone else’s thoughts.

You literally can't beat the closeness of GCH to the parks! We've stayed at the grand every year for the last like 5 years and this last year (2017) we added another trip and bc we were already staying the GCH for the first trip we thought we'd save a little money and stay off property... omg. We've been so spoiled by the grand. Ok, so in reality the walk was not that bad at all.. it was across the street.. but its a completely different feel for sure! If you needed to run back to the hotel for a second, especially when in DCA, it took so much longer than we were used to!

I agree with all that has been posted. Plus, when staying at the Grand for your park days, when you ride Grizzly Rapids, it is a very close walk to your room to change out of your wet clothes! This is a big plus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter