Disneyland in October?

HauntedMansionFan

Yes, I am crazy.
so I'm in the process of booking my first trip to Disneyland.... any opinions for the experienced crew on October? I'm looking at arriving on the 14th and staying until the 18th.... thoughts on crowds? Thanks.

Ocotber is my absolute favorite time to go! The weather is great during the day, a little chilly at night (for the kids)! Crowds are minimal, but your dates sound like they might be over Columbus day week, and a lot of kids have an extra day off school. If it's not that week, then I think you are good to go! Either way, you will have a great time.

Andrea

Well Columbus day is that Monday prior.... the 10th I believe.... so I'm thinking I will be all set... thank you so much for the info!!!

We were there last October, granted it was the first week, but we swam at the DL hotel. The mornings were a little chilly, but it was perfect swimming weather between noon and about 4pm. After that we wouldn't have swam, but a lot of people did. We are from Vegas, and I like my pool water warm!!! Have fun!

Andrea

We were there about that same time in 2003. We swam every day. It was a great time to go. We were there during the fires and still had a great time. Wish we were going this October!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter