Disneyland lovers in Nor Cal!!

Thanks for the info! Do you have to listen to win? I entered the contest but I don't listen to country music at all.

That is awesome to share as I know a lot of people on here will be interested.

105.1 FM (Country) in the Sacramento area has been running the same contest!

Thanks for the info! Do you have to listen to win? I entered the contest but I don't listen to country music at all.

I'm not sure....I don't listen to country either, my mom does and was the one who told me about the contest.
but they have the entry form on the web site so i guess that is also a way to enter.
i am gonna try to listen a few mornings this week just to see if they give any more info about how to win.
good luck to all who enter!!!

It seems like a lot of Nor Cal stations have this "contest".

I know Alice 97.3 and Star 101.3 in San Francisco had them about a few months ago too. Alice was giving away park hoppers and spending money. I think Star had the tickets and a hotel. I think that promotion was to coincide with Summer Nightastic and they will probably have another for Christmastime.

Yeah, another Nor Cal station, KHOP (Stockton/Modesto area) had one this past summer for summer nightastic & i actually won 2 2-day park hoppers from that contests!!
:)
It never hurts to try!

Thanks for sharing! Entered on the Alice site but didn't get the big prize. :( Worth trying again though!

You don't have to listen to win on 105.1 KNCI....you can enter to win on their website...go to their home page and you will see the Disney Villians...click enter.

Oh come on, country music is better then most anything else out there right now. lol I listen to both KNCI & KATM, but not regularly anymore because I don't drive that much since I'm not working. :) Thanks for the info, I would have missed both of these! LOL :)

In the Bay Area, they're doing one on either Movin 99.7 or Wild 94.9. I was in the car early yesterday morning and they said to call in for a pair of tickets, but I don't have blue tooth and couldn't call.

You can listen to (I think) most radio stations on their websites. KNCI, Movin', and Alice can all be accessed through AOL Radio. So while you're reading the DIS, you can have another window open to their website listen and try to win. :goodvibes

You don't have to listen to win on 105.1 KNCI....you can enter to win on their website...go to their home page and you will see the Disney Villians...click enter.

Thanks for this info. We listen to the Fish and did not hear about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter