Disneyland Paris for Podsters

Cyrano

DIS Veteran
Finally caught up with the 18th December email show and heard the plea for more info on the international parks. Can't help with Tokoyo (more is the pity since all I've seen and read show that this park is beautiful), but we'll try to help anyone here :)
Much will probably be listed from a European perspective. But give us a shout if there is anything that we may be able to help you with :goodvibes

Hopefully we'll be able to add further to our faqs that will help our stateside DISers :thumbsup2

Yep, I agree with Cyrano, there is lots of good information on the DLP forum!

I'll be around there too with the many other helpful people and moderators who always know what they're talking about. :thumbsup2

Another :thumbsup2 for the DLP forum. A visit to Disneyland Paris is a must for any Disney fan. It is a beautiful park :love:

yes the DLP forum is excellent. Lots of info there.

on the other hand, i'm not a big fan of DLP itself.

Tokyo Disney is amazing and with outstanding CMs.
And of course, there isn't another park in the world like DisneySea.

If any podcasters have any questions about TDR, the parks and accomodations, i'd be happy to help.

Hiya!

It was my question that was read on the 12/18 Podcast. I have used the DL Paris boards in the past for a few queries and you are a great bunch :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter