Disneyland park attendance during the Candlelight Processional?

skoocher

MouseFamily
Does anyone know what the park attendance is historically like on the days of the Candlelight Processional? I know I have read that the week after Thanksgiving is traditionally one of the best times (least crowded) to visit, but I was curious if on the days of the Candlelight Processional the park is very busy. We are going this coming weekend which is why I am curious.

We were there last year during candle light and will never do it again. mainstreet was so busy they had it blocked so each sidewalk had one way trafic either up or own main street. It was wall to wall people so you could not cross the street, had to take the sidewalk all the way down to the front gate just to get to the other sidewalk to head up main street to be able to get to the lockers!!! Ride lines were very long looked like summer!!!!! :confused3

We have also been during the processional weekend. It was a nightmare. We will be there on vacation this year also, and have decided to visit another park until Monday. The mob of people makes it nearly impossible to get from point A to point B. I'm sure that the processional service is beautiful, but I will pass. (I have a slight problem with crowds.) Have a happy weekend! :Pinkbounc

Thanks for the replies. If I may ask another related question...is it just Main St. that is packed, or is the entire park packed during the Candlelight Processional?

I'll be there from Dec4-Dec 9th. Since the park is closing early that MOnday and Tuesday we're using those days to visit Universal and also a day in town at the spa. I'm hoping the remaining days at Disney will be managable...I hate crowds! :furious:

We did it 5 years ago, and will NEVER go during those days ever again. Miserable!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter