Disneyland passes -- kids free?

sueg

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
I'm trying to get the best deal, for us, on DL passes. So far, 3 day hoppers w/ one day free seems like the best value, but there was no child's pass price (total $444). So I checked 4 day hopper for a child w/ DC discount. This would give us 4 days in either DL or CA, although our last day is a partial day and we could survive w/ 3 day hoppers. (3)$111 + $97 = $430. But I've read about a kids free offer w/ 3 day passes, supposedly not for California residents only. Does anyone have any info on this? Any DL pass info would be greatly appreciated!

Call the Disney Club phone # and have them price it out for you. They should offer the kids free pkg if you are going before Dec. 19th. You do not have to book your hotel from them if you don't want to, just ask fot the "passport plus". But, if you are staying at one of the 3 DLR hotels and you book through the DC, and stay at least 3 nites, you get 1 extra night free! I booked a pkg. for 2 ad, 2 ch , with 5 nites at Paradise Pier Hotel, ultimate park hoppers, 1 magic morning brkfst, 1 character brkfst, and a pin for each person in our group and the total with all tax included was only $1038.00!!!!! the # for them is 1-800-446-8666 (this is for Disney Club members only, and they will ask for your DC # so have it ready!):smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter