Disneyland Picture of the Day #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't posted on this thread (maybe someday), but I just wanted to say how much everyone's pictures have helped me get through a really difficult couple of weeks. I won't go into details, but my father passed away this morning. It is amazing how uplifting DLR pictures can be. Thank you so much for such wonderful art!

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss Canyon Girl. I lost my precious mother 2 years ago to this very day so I know the pain you are experiencing. Six weeks later after lossing our Mother, our Father passed away totally unexpectedly. :sad1: We are still reeling from the loss. I always used to say how bad I felt for people who lose loved ones around the holidays, and then it happened to me. But the truth is, it is bad anytime it happens. You will have bad days, let them happen, you can't fight them. But you will also have those times when you remember the sweet memories. I am still on a bit of a roller coaster emotionally. I'm so glad the pictures here have helped. :grouphug: And we really do care.

Canyon girl, I also wanted to just say how sorry I am to hear about your loss. I am praying for you and your family during this difficult time. I'm glad you were able to find a little bit of comfort on the Dis boards. :flower3:

Travelmel it is a Sony cybershot. I don't have access to the camera right now so I can't give you anymore details but thanks for the kind words. And now on with the show....

DSC00356-1.jpg

canyon girl my heart goes out to you... Here is a pic of the scene you see when getting off of the Toy Story ride
DSC02695.jpg

Canyongirl,
:hug: I'm glad that Disney and the DIS were here to help you through this tough time.
Very Sincerely, Melissa

I don't have anything recent... but I'm going to post something in the spirit of those who might benefit from seeing the great and wonderful happy place that is Disneyland. :goodvibes

edited-1.jpg

You have no idea how much laughter erupts in my home everytime somebody sees that finger in one of my shots. :sad2:

Travelmel it is a Sony cybershot. I don't have access to the camera right now so I can't give you anymore details but thanks for the kind words. And now on with the show....

DSC00356-1.jpg

I am also interested to know more about the camera. Which mdoel of Sony Cybershot is it? There are a bunch of them, some more professional looking than the others.

Sorry about the confusion there. Okay, It is a simple point and shoot Sony cybershot DSC-S500. It's a 6 megapixel, 3x optical, 2.4 LCD. I got it for next to nothing awhile back. I seem to collect point and shoots at my work when they go clearance. I bought my Dad a nikon coolpix about five years ago for $25...it was a 2 megapixel camera. It takes great pics though for being so old. I've got a nikon coolpix 4 megapixel, a kodak camera that I got for my daughter (it's junk) and now I just upgraded to my first SLR. A canon rebel xti. Would have liked a Nikon D80 but way out of my price range. It's another camera that is older but I couldn't refuse the closeout price and it's an SLR! Anyways here is one of my favorite shots from our last trip. Once Upon on a Time.....

DSCN4702-1.jpg

Thanks for the camera info, KCMike! There are lots of point and shoots that take really great pictures, and yours seems to be one of them!

I love the colors in the picture you just posted - so clear and vibrant!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter