"Disneyland Resort Express" shuttle - DLH to LAX

LadyHadley

Earning My Ears
Howdy lovely ladies & gentlemen,

I've heard the Disneyland Resort Express being discussed here frequently so thought I’d ask:

Has anyone taken the return shuttle from DLH back to LAX?
Any ideas on roughly how long this takes door to door?

Their website seems to indicate there was a brochure, but that’s a broken link.
The most information I can see is that for returns is that service begins daily at 6 am, with the last departure from Anaheim to LAX at 9 pm.

Not in a position to make many more international calls until my plan resets in a week or so... so just thought maybe I could ask here if anyone has taken the DLH to LAX shuttle & rough ideas for timing? :)

I think it took less than an hour. We were picked up at about 9 am, and dropped off before 10 am. Just make sure you keep your return voucher. They can look it up, but it took another family quite awhile.

That's frustrating that their brochure link isn't working! That's usually how I plan when to get to the bus stop! I usually plan on 90 minutes on the bus, depending on traffic.

We used it last Monday at 1 pm and we were at the airport in 45 minutes. We were in terminal 1 so the first to be dropped off. It did take the bus 30 minutes to drive around from picking us up at terminal 1 to the last stop at the airport when we boarded the bus on Thursday evening for our ride from LAX to the hotel. So I guess it would be no more than an hour and 15 minutes or so depending on which terminal you fly out of at LAX.

I use it pretty much every trip (saves me from bringing a car seat). It usually takes about an hour from the DLH to LAX.

If you don't want to call I would suggest emailing, they're usually great about replying. It's too bad the brochure link isn't working but it's outdated (last time I checked) so that may not be a bad thing.

Thanks everyone!!! :thumbsup2

Cant believe I didnt think of emailing >.<

Will allow 90 minutes just in case :)

Don't wanna miss the flight :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter