Disneyland Resort Hotel Spring Sale 10% Standard 15% Premium - Magic Keys up to 20% - DISNEY VISA 25% off Premium- on Sunday through Thursday nights

joseph821

DIS Veteran
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/offers-discounts/disneyland-spring-2024-room-offer/
fpo

With this offer, save up to 15% on select rooms at a Disneyland Resort hotel on Sunday through Thursday nights from March 11 to June 6, 2024. Subject to availability and restrictions.Explore savings at these Disneyland Resort hotels—valid on Standard and Premium room types:

Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa

• Save up to 10% off Standard rooms
  • Save up to 15% off Premium rooms
Disneyland Hotel

The Villas at Disneyland Hotel

View Important Details

Book now through June 3, 2024. Travel must be completed by June 7, 2024.
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/offers-discounts/

MAGIC KEY 20%

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/offers-discounts/visa-2024-spring-room-offer/details/
DISNEY VISA 25% PREMIUM

Last edited:
Just want to add for any Disney Visa cardholders, up to 25% offer for same dates as above. Good luck everyone!

If I book a room, then get a Disney credit card, can they update the price if there are no more rooms in that category?

If I book a room, then get a Disney credit card, can they update the price if there are no more rooms in that category?
I think you need to book the reservation with the Disney Visa card. If there are no more rooms left in the category they will not apply the sale to the reservation. The sane type of room you booked must be still available for the sale to be applied to your existing reservation.

From the offer:

• Must mention the offer when booking and use a valid Disney Visa® Card or Disney Rewards® Redemption Card to pay the deposit. If a valid Disney Visa Card or Disney Rewards® Redemption Card is not used, the nondiscounted room price will be charged for the duration of the stay.

Last edited:
I think you need to book the reservation with the Disney Visa card. If there are no more rooms left in the category they will not apply the sale to the reservation. The sane type of room you booked must be still available for the sale to be applied to your existing reservation.

From the offer:

• Must mention the offer when booking and use a valid Disney Visa® Card or Disney Rewards® Redemption Card to pay the deposit. If a valid Disney Visa Card or Disney Rewards® Redemption Card is not used, the nondiscounted room price will be charged for the duration of the stay.

That's what I figured. Thank you!

Patiently waiting for a late summer (August) discount! I know the announcement is not to be expected until June if patterns hold.

Speaking of August, @joseph821 are you planning on your normal August visit? I think I recall you saying you typically visit for your birthday. I'm finally going to be celebrating mine at DLR again (we usually go in colder months)! 🤩 So excited to be able to catch the start of Halloween too.

Patiently waiting for a late summer (August) discount! I know the announcement is not to be expected until June if patterns hold.

Speaking of August, @joseph821 are you planning on your normal August visit? I think I recall you saying you typically visit for your birthday. I'm finally going to be celebrating mine at DLR again (we usually go in colder months)! 🤩 So excited to be able to catch the start of Halloween too.
Yes @StarlitNight05
Going for my birthday again in August and staying at GCH AND I will be there for the opening day of Halloween Time.
August 20th through August 28th! I expect a late June sale announcement for August through September 2024.

Is a discount ever offered for later in June? At the moment, we have a reservation at the Westin for June 22 - 26. We were really hoping to stay at GC. But the price tag. . . ouch!

I have D+ and a Disney Visa just in case they help.

Is a discount ever offered for later in June? At the moment, we have a reservation at the Westin for June 22 - 26. We were really hoping to stay at GC. But the price tag. . . ouch!

I have D+ and a Disney Visa just in case they help.
Usually Disneyland does not have a hotel discount sale for June and all of July. The next sale is usually announced in late June for DL's late summer and early fall sale: early August through the end of September.

Anything is possible. Just keep checking this board and the Disneyland website under Offers and Specials.

Usually Disneyland does not have a hotel discount sale for June and all of July. The next sale is usually announced in late June for DL's late summer and early fall sale: early August through the end of September.

Anything is possible. Just keep checking this board and the Disneyland website under Offers and Specials.
Thank you so much! I am a teacher and my last day is Monday, June 4. If we left late on Monday, we could squeeze a 4 night stay out of the present discount. But I would be so exhausted due to the end of the year crazies and air would be higher. Grad night is also that week. So, I will hope for a June miracle. :-)

Does anyone know why, using the Disney Visa offer, I can see a one-bedroom suite for 6 adults available for my dates--but only if I put in four people (2 adults, 2 kids). When I put in my actual party of 3 adults, 3 kids, it doesn't come up! Should I call and see if a human can put me in? Can I book it and then add two more people? It says 6!

Does anyone know why, using the Disney Visa offer, I can see a one-bedroom suite for 6 adults available for my dates--but only if I put in four people (2 adults, 2 kids). When I put in my actual party of 3 adults, 3 kids, it doesn't come up! Should I call and see if a human can put me in? Can I book it and then add two more people? It says 6!
call!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter