Disneyland Return Dates for Fantasmic, World of Color & New Finale to Main Street Electrical Parade

Looks like you make a reservation for River Belle and then you ask your server to upgrade OR you can book the premium package at 7:15. The to go package from Hungry Bear is also available now. So excited I finally have everything booked for my June trip and can relax.

Looks like you make a reservation for River Belle and then you ask your server to upgrade OR you can book the premium package at 7:15. The to go package from Hungry Bear is also available now. So excited I finally have everything booked for my June trip and can relax.
Same! I had shoulder surgery last week and am off work. Silver lining is that I doubt I could have gotten all the dining reservations we wanted if I was at work. (Downside of course is not being able to ride everything.)

I've posted this in two other threads, but if you still need World of Color Dessert Party reservations, check today because they added more availability to each date.

Since the River Belle standard package is based on availability, I assume it's best to book it for the earliest seating of the Day? I booked the 11:00 am seating (which is earlier than I prefer), so I can hopefully get a seating to the earlier Fantasmic.

Last edited:
Since the Liberty Belle standard package is based on availability, I assume it's best to book it for the earliest seating of the Day? I booked the 11:00 am seating (which is earlier than I prefer), so I can hopefully get a seating to the earlier Fantasmic.
Follow-up question. If we arrive at the RBT or our reservation and the server cannot upgrade us to the Fantasmic package, are we still obligated to eat there?

Last edited:
Since the Liberty Belle standard package is based on availability, I assume it's best to book it for the earliest seating of the Day? I booked the 11:00 am seating (which is earlier than I prefer), so I can hopefully get a seating to the earlier Fantasmic.
I have a similar question about the WOC Dining Packages. I wouldn't eat at those restaurants if the WOC viewing vouchers were no longer available. What recourse do you have when you have show up for your reservation but there are no more viewing vouchers left?

This is a good question. You aren't a no-show in that case, as you did show up for your reservation, but if you don't order anything, does that count against you and incur the no-show charge?

Also makes me wonder if they will tell you before ordering, or if the whole upgrade thing is only discussed afterwards when you get the bill. AFAIK this is the first time they have done the dining packages like this, so I'm not sure anyone really knows how it will work. Maybe the folks who had booked WCT/ST expecting to upgrade to WoC packages can tell us if they found out they weren't available before or after ordering?

This is a good question. You aren't a no-show in that case, as you did show up for your reservation, but if you don't order anything, does that count against you and incur the no-show charge?

Also makes me wonder if they will tell you before ordering, or if the whole upgrade thing is only discussed afterwards when you get the bill. AFAIK this is the first time they have done the dining packages like this, so I'm not sure anyone really knows how it will work. Maybe the folks who had booked WCT/ST expecting to upgrade to WoC packages can tell us if they found out they weren't available before or after ordering?

Yes, I hope recent guests will relay their experiences. I booked 11:00am RBT in order to hopefully snag vouchers for the early Fantasmic show. Hopefully, they won't require us to eat there if they're unavailable. If so, I wonder if I can just stay for a beverage, while DH takes the kids on a ride.

Yes, I hope recent guests will relay their experiences. I booked 11:00am RBT in order to hopefully snag vouchers for the early Fantasmic show. Hopefully, they won't require us to eat there if they're unavailable. If so, I wonder if I can just stay for a beverage, while DH takes the kids on a ride.
I booked 11:30 because I wanted to choose the 1st show.

I think this will be a more sure thing than the WoC that didn’t happen because they specifically held back River Belle reservations until today.

We did the dinner at River Belle terrace and I would do that again. The food wasn't the best but the seats were wonderful. You're kind of raised up above the rest of the crowds which is nice. There were tables right on the railing of the River Belle Terrace Patio, and others further back. We were in the back and still had a good view, but I'd ask for a table by the railing if you can get it.
Hi, we are doing this dining package in June and I was wondering if you were able to see the fireworks from your table (or nearby?) after Fantasmic?

Hi, we are doing this dining package in June and I was wondering if you were able to see the fireworks from your table (or nearby?) after Fantasmic?
Yes, we were! It was wonderful. They encouraged everyone to stay at their table to watch the fireworks. We could hear the music, too. If you want to see the projections you'd have to walk over to Main street or Small World, but for fireworks alone the view was great from our River Belle table. It was nice not to have to fight the crowds heading over to main street, and to have a seat to watch from.

Yes, we were! It was wonderful. They encouraged everyone to stay at their table to watch the fireworks. We could hear the music, too. If you want to see the projections you'd have to walk over to Main street or Small World, but for fireworks alone the view was great from our River Belle table. It was nice not to have to fight the crowds heading over to main street, and to have a seat to watch from.
That is awesome, thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter