Disneyland Rose

DizneyDogs

DIS Veteran
I was at the local nursery yestarday and they had a "Disneyland" Rose of course I couldn't pass that one up. It's really quite pretty, it's bright pink on the outside petals and then a coral color on the inside.

Here's a picture of it. Anybody else plant this one in their flower beds?

rose_13691.jpg

Those are just beautiful pictures. We have one nursery who carries the whole line of J&P roses but I had never noticed the disneyland one before. It was actually my husband who spotted it probably because I tend to focus on the pink and purple ones. It was too funny I was even wearing my disneyland t-shirt so I guess it was meant to be. I also bought one called Day Breaker and Barbara Streisand since I think they will compliment it.

Wow! I am now on a mission to find a Disneyland Rose :magnify: How cool, love the pictures.

Does anyone know if you can order a DL rose from anywhere in Canada? I have looked at the J&P site but I think that there would be a problem shipping live plants over the border. I would LOVE one though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter