Disneyland Rumors

Sarangel

<font color=red><font color=navy>Rumor has it ...<
Scuttlebutt from the streets of the Original:

Sleeping Beauty's castle really *is* being refurbished (a point I know will make Landbaron happy), but the work is very low priority. It is said that what finally got them to begin work were comments along the lines of, "The displays in the Main Street Emporium look better than Sleeping Beauty."

It's a Small World won't be getting the fiber-optic light refurbishment they've been talking about for so long during this rehab, but may get it next time. They're working on the waterway and the characters this time. Also, I heard for the first time the 'story' of IASW - it's supposed to be a representation of children playing with their dolls and toys to create their own 'world' in the nursery.

King Arthur's carousel is in really bad shape - they've basically taken it down to the ground and look like they're starting over. You know it's a bad sign when they put up extra displays discussing the refurbishment.

Sarangel

So what rides are closed now?
Were going soon. All they say are Gadget Go Coaster, Sleeping Beauty's Castle, and another ride, which isn't important right now.

Last weekend, the only ones I saw closed were Small World, Sleeping Beauty's Castle & King Arthur's Carousel. We didn't make it to Toon Town, but last time I was there, Roger Rabbit was up & running (but so was Gadget's Go Coaster...)

Anyway, they're in high gear for the summer, so you should get a pretty good selection. Small World was re-opening at the end of July.

Sarangel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter