Disneyland Shopping - Question for Crafters

FergieTCat

I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
I almost forgot the most important question -- shopping!

Does Disneyland carry cross-stitch kits (there are ones exclusive to Disney Parks) and scrapbooking supplies? Where would I find them?

Thanks!

Not sure about cross stitch stuff, but Disneyland definately has scrapbooking stuff. You can find it at The World of Disney store in DTD and in Greeting's From California at California Adventure. There are probably other stores too, but those are the two that I bought my stuff in. They have albums, stickers, kits, eyelets, punches, etc...

They have scrapbook supplies - that could be dangerous.

The paper would get all wrinkled and torn. Maybe if I keep telling myself that I won't buy a ton :rotfl2: I can get a good selection of Disney stuff locally so I really don't "need" to buy it on the trip.

laura&fam said:
They have scrapbook supplies - that could be dangerous.

The paper would get all wrinkled and torn. Maybe if I keep telling myself that I won't buy a ton :rotfl2: I can get a good selection of Disney stuff locally so I really don't "need" to buy it on the trip.

They don't have any individual paper, only kits with some paper, cut out, stickers, etc... They aren't anything spectacular. They don't carry the stuff that a LSS carries.

I only bought a 12 x 12 50th anniversary album.

I wasn't at all impressed with the scrapbooking stuff at WDW, which I am presuming will be very similar to DL, but still spent some dollars!

I am going to SD/Anaheim and Carlsbad next Easter which shops would people recommend, for Disney stuff and other stash?

I have only seen scrapbooking supplies at Disney, no cross stitch (that would be nice though).

I picked up the SHAG 50th Anniversary Memory Album, it came with great disney themed photo corners and stickers. I love SHAG artwork so I was happy to pick something like this up to document our time at the park this year.

I did some limited research and I think the cross-stitch kits are only available at WDW.

Hopefully, I'll be back there soon enough!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter