Disneyland Treats and Snacks To Take Home -Update Post 39 I'm Home What Did I Buy

BadPinkTink

Republic of Ireland is not part of UK
Some of you might have seen the Oga's reservations disaster that happened yesterday. I was one of the people who had their reservation cancelled and received a $25 e gift card from Disney.

I've been thinking what to spend it on, as I have my spending budget planned. As its extra money that I wasn't expecting, I've decided to spend it on something I've never bought on previous trips, treats, candy etc from either Candy Palace on Main Street or Marcelines in Downtown Disney.

I want to buy things which will travel well as I will be flying back to Ireland straight after being in the parks and I want to bring them home with me.

So what's everyone's suggestions :)

Last edited:
Have you ever had a marshmallow wand? They’re marshmallows on a stick covered in caramel then chocolate. There are often special holiday versions, too. You can find them in the Candy Palace on Main Street or Pooh Bakery in Critter Country.
0B41EF3F-BA57-476C-A62C-B5CE397D26E1.jpegF46B3112-54A6-4CA8-A121-1A3BF1BD5719.jpeg

Have you ever had a marshmallow wand? They’re marshmallows on a stick covered in caramel then chocolate. There are often special holiday versions, too. You can find them in the Candy Palace on Main Street or Pooh Bakery in Critter Country.
View attachment 631702View attachment 631703

Nope, never had one of those :)

What usually happens is I walk through Candy Palace to cool down , have a look at everything and just keep walking to The Emporium :) I never know what to buy

I also love the iced lemon pound cake at Market House on Main Street and Fiddler, Fifer, and Practical on Buena Vista Street. They are both Starbucks locations.

Guys remember she needs this to get back to Ireland
I was just about to say that too :)

Probably best to avoid any chocolate or icing covered treats, I've even had them melt quickly holding in hands (like the rice kripsy treats or other cookies dipped in chocolate.)

I don't know. I'd say toffee, but sometimes it was there and sometimes it wasn't. We just got back from a trip Dec 13-16 and there was very little that interested me at all. None of my favorites were being stocked except for the toffee, which is delicious, and the gingerbread Mickey heads. I'm not sure how well those would travel. In Nov, there were lots of yummy things I liked, but this past week, it was very disappointing unless you like marshmallow and rice krispy stuff (which I do not).

I always bring home the toffee and the chocolate peanut butter sandwiches. Both have traveled well on my flight back to Wisconsin (even in the summer) and both freeze well too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter