Disney's ALL-STAR MOVIES RESORT Information & Questions

Great photos, really useful, thank you for taking the time to post them :). My son will be very happy they do the chocolate croissants afterall (was uncertain as they aren't listed on any of the menus for Movies).

Thanks! .... and You're welcome!

Enjoy the croissants! I love chocolate croissants.

Yay for @Ilivetogo!!! It's just as I remember! Only 93 more days 'til we are there!

I will have to show the ice cream cookie sandwiches to DH. I know we didn't get them last time, but that is a dessert he really enjoys.

Enjoy those ice cream sandwiches. They were super yummy! We had to cut them in half first in order to eat them. Yikes!

They could EASILY be shared!!!!

you did a great job with the food court photos and also the room...thanks a bazillion times over for it all..Our favorite thing to see was the ICE CREAM...they took it away the last two years going to Disney..and put gelato in its place..not my favorite thing in the world....thanks again

My DD and I are taking a quick trip just to ride Big Thunder Mountain a bazillion times in March. It will be closed for refurbishment during our June trip and it's my daughter's favorite ride in all of WDW. Thought we would give All Star Movies a try and stay over in Toy Story section since it's my DD's favorite movie. I just saw that cookie ice cream sandwich and cannot wait to try one!!!!

you did a great job with the food court photos and also the room...thanks a bazillion times over for it all..Our favorite thing to see was the ICE CREAM...they took it away the last two years going to Disney..and put gelato in its place..not my favorite thing in the world....thanks again

You're welcome!

(And the ice cream was good!)

The gift shop.

The Will Call counter (last pic) is where you'd go pick up any packages that you have sent back to your resort from the parks. Don't forget, they will not send back any food items.

IMGP6964.JPG

IMGP6965.JPG

IMGP6966.JPG

IMGP6967.JPG

IMGP6968.JPG

IMGP6969.JPG

IMGP8945.JPG

I hadn't seen this channel on the TV at Disney before - maybe we were just always on another channel or I simply missed it - or possibly it's rather new But I found this channel to be rather helpful each morning! It scrolls through all the parks and then just a page of weather and gives you the hours for that day, EMHs, temperature, etc. I rather liked it!!

IMGP9276.JPG

IMGP9277.JPG

IMGP9278.JPG

IMGP9279.JPG

IMGP9280.JPG

IMGP9281.JPG

I hadn't seen this channel on the TV at Disney before - maybe we were just always on another channel or I simply missed it - or possibly it's rather new But I found this channel to be rather helpful each morning! It scrolls through all the parks and then just a page of weather and gives you the hours for that day, EMHs, temperature, etc. I rather liked it!!

The design/graphics/info on that weather/hours channel is new within the last year, yes. It's using the similar design language used with My Disney Experience.

The design/graphics/info on that weather/hours channel is new within the last year, yes. It's using the similar design language used with My Disney Experience.
I saw that on our lat trip in December. It was really nice to turn it on in the morning to prepare for the day.

and by the looks of the time and the MK bus line..it was right on schedule..I like the time schedule they have and also the tv is unlike the one we had last May..again thanks for amazing photos

That channel was always there they just redesigned it.

and by the looks of the time and the MK bus line..it was right on schedule..I like the time schedule they have and also the tv is unlike the one we had last May..again thanks for amazing photos

No problem!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter