• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Information & Questions

Sorry I know this may have been asked, but I just want to confirm, if I book at Music, I will get a refurbished room correct? They are still not renting the old rooms, as those buildings are being worked on?

TIA

How terrible is the walk in a standard room?
The Resort is "deep" and the walk does get "old" after a couple of days.

If you can spring it I would get Preferred-request "Calypso/room close to Melody Hall".

I suppose I would prefer movies because from the looks of it music is a very long resort and Disney is enough of a walk already, but movies isn't available for my full length of stay.
Music is available all the days.

I'm not sure doing a split stay is worth unpacking 2x , & dealing with bell services to drop off luggage/ wait for a room on a Saturday.

Sorry I know this may have been asked, but I just want to confirm, if I book at Music, I will get a refurbished room correct? They are still not renting the old rooms, as those buildings are being worked on?

TIA
Yes that’s correct. Building 1 is the only one being worked on and it sounds like they aren’t putting anyone in that building

Is there a coffee machine and fridge in a standard room? Since Sports is not open, have they cut the number of buses servicing the other hotels?

Last edited:

I have been seeing LOTS of Housekeepers "Earning Their Ears" the last few days.

Maybe this means Disney is "ramping up" to again provide daily Housekeeping,maybe not.

Time will tell.

Have a question about the blowdryer in the room for anyone who's been recently. Can you confirm if the one they provide has two control buttons - meaning one button that controls the heat (hot/warm/cool) and one that controls the speed (high/low)?

I know this is super specific, lol!, but I'm hoping to lighten my suitcase by not bringing my own but I need the kind where I can control the heat and speed. Thanks for any help!

Hi guys,
Could a recent guest during the 30 min onsite guest perk era please tell me what time the buses are first arriving to Music. It used to be about 6:30am rather than the hour before that CMs will always tell you. And are AK buses the only ones coming early or MK/HS ones too.

Are they generally letting onsite guests inside parks about an hr. early and holding at various spots until 30 min to. or waiting until 30 min before opening time to let you through taps.

Thanks

Does anyone know the current dining hall open/close hours and pool hours? Are the refill stations open 24/7 or only during dining hall hours.

We just booked a 7 night stay at All Star Music for next August. I'm so happy I was able to pay for the entire stay plus our plane tickets using airline miles. I also have a package at Pop booked through Disney for the same time, though I would have to pay for the hotel if I choose that one. I'm waiting to see if Disney brings back free dining because that would be a bigger discount (4 people) so would be the deciding factor. But if they don't bring that back I'd be happy for the free stay at ASMu. I'm excited about the renovated rooms. We stayed there in 2015 and had a great trip.

Does anyone know the current dining hall open/close hours and pool hours? Are the refill stations open 24/7 or only during dining hall hours.
Pool Hours are 10:00 AM-10:00 PM.

Intermission Food Court hours are 7:00 AM-11:00 PM.

Also,they "usually" open one of the Registers "around" 6:30 AM for Grab n' Go and Bakery purchases.

The Beverage Island is accessible 24/7 just like Pre closure.

Pool Hours are 10:00 AM-10:00 PM.

Intermission Food Court hours are 7:00 AM-11:00 PM.

Also,they "usually" open one of the Registers "around" 6:30 AM for Grab n' Go and Bakery purchases.

The Beverage Island is accessible 24/7 just like Pre closure.
Thank you!

Have a question about the blowdryer in the room for anyone who's been recently. Can you confirm if the one they provide has two control buttons - meaning one button that controls the heat (hot/warm/cool) and one that controls the speed (high/low)?

I know this is super specific, lol!, but I'm hoping to lighten my suitcase by not bringing my own but I need the kind where I can control the heat and speed. Thanks for any help!

Just got back from Movies and the blowdryer in my room had hot and cool but didn't have a speed.

Hi guys,
Could a recent guest during the 30 min onsite guest perk era please tell me what time the buses are first arriving to Music. It used to be about 6:30am rather than the hour before that CMs will always tell you. And are AK buses the only ones coming early or MK/HS ones too.

Are they generally letting onsite guests inside parks about an hr. early and holding at various spots until 30 min to. or waiting until 30 min before opening time to let you through taps.

Thanks
I would love to know this as well our first park day is November 14th.

Has anyone stayed in a remodeled family suite that is wheelchair accessible? Just wondering how the room is, especially the master bedroom with the accessible shower and if the toilet has bars to help get up.

We ( my wife and I ) just booked a 6 day stay here ( we leave in two weeks ).
Honestly, It wasn't my first choice but in order to swing 2 days at universal also with express pass unlimited, I thought it wiser to book a cheaper place. ( the two day two person unlimited express pass was 1,100 )
My first choice was riverside or Caribbean. They were roughly around 3 grand each with 3 day tickets.
Music was 1,900 with 3 day tickets.
Hope I don't regret it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter