Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

Hi! We just walked back from HS to BWI tonight and it was still about 15 minutes. Haven’t tried the new food yet but will report back!
What's the quickest way to get to the DHS path? We're used to walking from BC/YC but I feel like there is a cut through from BWI to the path without having to go all the way around to Jellyrolls. Thanks!

What's the quickest way to get to the DHS path? We're used to walking from BC/YC but I feel like there is a cut through from BWI to the path without having to go all the way around to Jellyrolls. Thanks!
Here ya go
Follow the Red line (we've tried the Yellow route, it's not really any faster/shorter, and it sends you inside the building, through a bit of winding hallways)
ca4a1291-f9d6-4c97-ab0a-96f90d8bb8d1.jpg

You can walk the pathway that circles around the clown pool. It will lead to the pathway next to the water, that goes to DHS.
:clown:
Here ya go
Follow the Red line (we've tried the Yellow route, it's not really any faster/shorter, and it sends you inside the building, through a bit of winding hallways)

THANK YOU! I really appreciate you both taking the time to share that with me. Looks like it will be a time saver! :-)

We just got back from our week long stay. Had to start the week off at Coronado and spent the last 5 at Boardwalk. We loved staying in the Villas! We've stayed BC before but I think I like Boardwalk better. Our only issue was the buses to/from MK but that had nothing to do with the resort.

My question though is when is it busiest to when things stay open until 2 am? In the summer? There were nights it was dead by 10 or 11. We tried to get a drink at the abracadabar around 11:30 last night and they were already closing.

We just got back from our week long stay. Had to start the week off at Coronado and spent the last 5 at Boardwalk. We loved staying in the Villas! We've stayed BC before but I think I like Boardwalk better. Our only issue was the buses to/from MK but that had nothing to do with the resort.

My question though is when is it busiest to when things stay open until 2 am? In the summer? There were nights it was dead by 10 or 11. We tried to get a drink at the abracadabar around 11:30 last night and they were already closing.
I don't believe Abracadabra ever stays open that late. Jelly Rolls yes. Dance Hall yes. Most year round. But that's about it. Most the rest closed by midnight.

We were there after Christmas over NYE. NYE we were in Epcot. But there was a party at Boardwalk. Other evenings it was dead by 11pm. Despite parks being open very late.

I'm so excited, we get in this evening for my 35th birthday extravaganza!

My first time at The Boardwalk Inn and I think I am going to be spoiled against staying anywhere else!

Hope you are having a great time and enjoying BWI. Have fun celebrating your birthday :wizard:.

Thank you! One of the best birthdays I’ve had!!

You're welcome! Glad you're having a great time and a fantastic birthday celebration :goodvibes.

Glad you had a great trip :).

Hi Boardwalk friends!

I know some of you enjoy the walking tour videos as much as I do. Well, I found some great ones!

Here are two links, one is for Epcot at night and the other is Animal Kingdom at night. They are both two parts, so if you like them, you can search for their second or first parts on youtube! You can click the title in the video - will take you to youtube. I don't get sound if I watch them directly from this post.

Enjoy! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter