Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

Just confirming - does the coffee machine in the room take Cuisinart Coffee Pods? I’m assuming I can buy some Starbucks brand ones and bring with me.

Just confirming - does the coffee machine in the room take Cuisinart Coffee Pods? I’m assuming I can buy some Starbucks brand ones and bring with me.
When I was there last November, it was the small circular filtered single-serve Coffee Pods. They did provide some from Joffrey. But I had gone to Amazon and purchased my own to make sure I had enough.

Please move my post if this is not the right thread.
We will need just a small number of perishable provisions to keep in our room fridge (milk, coffee creamer, cheese snacks and apples for kids). Are these things sold in the main lobby grab and go area, or should we arrange for an Amazon delivery? If Amazon, do they deliver to a central point or right to our room/building?
Thank you in advance. I know this info has probably been posted ad nauseum, but I can't find it.

On the website it lists that Centertown Market grab & go is closed. We’ve stayed at a few hotels since reopening and the refrigerator section of the gift shops seems to be hit or miss as far as what’s in stock. Like typically there’s cheese but sometimes they were out. They’ll definitely have snacks and the food court should have fruit and milk. If its important maybe consider a garden grocer delivery?

I have questions about Joffrey's. Do they have any type of breakfast food and when do they open in the mornings? I thought maybe if we arrived early for the skyliner to HS we could get a quick breakfast while waiting in line. Is this possible or is it not open or lines long in the morning?
I’m guessing they do not allow food or drinks on the skyliner?

I keep seeing reports of rooms at this resort smelling musty. Does this seem to be generally true?
I was there almost 2 months ago. I don't recall things smelling musty. I did think that the room I was in definitely needed to be refreshed. It was just little things that I noticed. The room wasn't dirty, but you could tell the age. Granted CBR is a spread out property. I was in Building 25. There may be issues in other buildings that I am not aware of.

I was there almost 2 months ago. I don't recall things smelling musty. I did think that the room I was in definitely needed to be refreshed. It was just little things that I noticed. The room wasn't dirty, but you could tell the age. Granted CBR is a spread out property. I was in Building 25. There may be issues in other buildings that I am not aware of.

Needing to be refreshed is the impression I got from online pics too.

Hoping to find an answer from someone at CBR over MLK weekend. (We are going in February over President's Day weekend). How early are the buses arriving to go to MK?
We stayed at CBR last year over MLK, buses were just okay, but of course they packed you in like sardines. We also used the Skyliner to HS to bus to MK, but not an option since park hopping doesn't start until 2. And from what I'm reading driving isn't a great option if you want to be early and make rope drop. Any info is appreciated!

Haven’t stayed at CBR since they added the skyliner. Can you use the skyliner station at both ends of the resort and what would the difference be?

On the website it lists that Centertown Market grab & go is closed. We’ve stayed at a few hotels since reopening and the refrigerator section of the gift shops seems to be hit or miss as far as what’s in stock. Like typically there’s cheese but sometimes they were out. They’ll definitely have snacks and the food court should have fruit and milk. If its important maybe consider a garden grocer delivery?

Oh wow, I missed that Grab & Go closure. Thank you! And darn. :(

Wondering if the Joffrey's stand at the Skyliner station has opened? It was closed when we were there last July. Thanks!

Any suggestions on a room request for us? we are booked in a king bed, want to be close to the skyliner. I saw on touring plans that in the jamaica section theres a few rooms with a nice view of the beach/water. We don’t mind being a little ways from the main building as we don’t plan on eating or anything at the resort that much.

I have questions about Joffrey's. Do they have any type of breakfast food and when do they open in the mornings? I thought maybe if we arrived early for the skyliner to HS we could get a quick breakfast while waiting in line. Is this possible or is it not open or lines long in the morning?
I’m guessing they do not allow food or drinks on the skyliner?
Yes they have muffins and a few other food items. YEs you can eat and drink on the skyliner. If you booked via Disney vacations one of the extras is a card that included 20% off at Joffreys

I just made our reservation for next month and had to book preferred because no standard rooms were available. My plan was to request Jamaica 45 or Aruba 51 but those buildings do not have preferred rooms. I was looking for the most central location to everything. Which preferred building Would you recommend?

I have a quick question. The answer might be buried in the 677 pages somewhere, but I missed it. I'm staying at CBR for the first time, checking in tomorrow (yay!!!). Just out of curiosity, does CBR have the individual little shampoos and stuff, or do the rooms have the dispensers bolted to the shower wall? Thanks!

Does anyone have recent experience at CBR with refillable mugs? Availability and where you can refill them? I swear that is the only thing about the trip that my teenager is excited about...that and missing school.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter