Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

For those who have booked Tower Club, how did you do it? What did you say to the phone CM to inquire about availability? The time I tried, I was told all of the club level rooms with queen beds were on the same (Atrium) floor. I tried to explain there was also the Tower Club, but the CM didn’t understand. Is this one of those times when I should hang up and call back? :rotfl2:Or is there something more specific I need to say?

For those who have booked Tower Club, how did you do it? What did you say to the phone CM to inquire about availability? The time I tried, I was told all of the club level rooms with queen beds were on the same (Atrium) floor. I tried to explain there was also the Tower Club, but the CM didn’t understand. Is this one of those times when I should hang up and call back? :rotfl2:Or is there something more specific I need to say?
The Tower Club is on the 14th floor and is mostly suites. The regular 2 queen and king rooms are on the 12th floor. If you reserve a suite it will be the 14th floor. The Atrium and Tower clubs are completely separate. The Tower Club seemed a lot less crowded. Both lounges get the same food.

Okay, so I know it might not be much to all of you 'seasoned club level-ers', but I just booked my first ever club level resort stay for December....at Wilderness Lodge in a deluxe room. I'm beyond happy, but mainly because I can be at my favorite resort during the Christmas holiday. :) I'm only worried that once I dip my toe into the world of Club Level, it will be difficult to go back! :)

You have reason to worry! lol My first CL stay came last year when my grandson and I got comped CL for our YC stay. I have no clue why. All I know is I was headed to the desk to see why my room wasn’t ready at 6pm when I got a txt to come to the desk due to an issue with my room. That’s when they told me I had been upgraded. They have more than made their money back on me since then. It’s very difficult to go back to a regular room now!

So there were no TPV rooms even at Atrium Club? I usually book std view anyway since you can see the park from the lounge. TPV is usually about $50/night more.

I ended up asking for standard view Atrium because after checking out room tours on YouTube I decided I liked the view of Bay Lake a lot better. I’m the sort who likes to sit on the balcony in the morning with a nice cup of tea, and that seemed like it would be so peaceful. And like you said there’s the lounge for TPV. It’s just me on the reservation for now since I’m not sure my gf will be able to make it down with me, but hopefully she will.

It’s very difficult to go back to a regular room now!
This. It's not like regular rooms are bad, it's just that you get spoiled with all of the little extras. I really like the extras: the turn-down service, the robes in your room, the extra toiletries, the food & drinks in lounge, the concierge always there to help. So I tend to want to book club level, and that want gets expensive.

Last edited:
This. It's not like regular rooms are bad, it's just that you get spoiled with all of the little extras. I really like the extras: the pull-down service, the robes in your room, the extra toiletries, the food & drinks in lounge, the concierge always there to help. So I tend to want to book club level, and that want gets expensive.
And having a room on a level the public can't access is a very nice perk for those of us who worry about such things.

This. It's not like regular rooms are bad, it's just that you get spoiled with all of the little extras. I really like the extras: the pull-down service, the robes in your room, the extra toiletries, the food & drinks in lounge, the concierge always there to help. So I tend to want to book club level, and that want gets expensive.

When we got the upgrade, it was the first time I had gone to WDW without my grown daughters, just me and my grandson. I got a message from one of them after I told them about it saying “ we’re never going to stay in a regular room again, are we”. lol I tried explaining to them just how amazing it is. I have one convinced now because she came with me for an AKL CL stay. I expect the next one to fall in line if we get to keep our YC stay this next trip. :)

The Tower Club is on the 14th floor and is mostly suites. The regular 2 queen and king rooms are on the 12th floor. If you reserve a suite it will be the 14th floor. The Atrium and Tower clubs are completely separate. The Tower Club seemed a lot less crowded. Both lounges get the same food.
I’m aware of the differences. We’ve stayed in a Tower Club one bedroom suite before. While it’s mostly suites, Tower Club also has a (very) few regular non-suite king and queen rooms. The room I’d like to book at some point is a Tower Club queen room. The time I tried to inquire on the phone, the CM told me all of the rooms were queen rooms on the same floor (which would be Atrium Club). I tried to explain the difference, but she didn’t even seem aware of the Tower Club even when I specifically said “Tower Club.” I’m just curious how others have been able to book these rooms. I’d like to know what they said on the phone. Possibly I just got an uninformed CM. Wouldn’t be the first time!

I’m curious— those who have booked a queen or king Tower Club room, what did you say to the CM on the phone? Or is this a time when I would be better off using a TA?

I called and and kept repeating myself lol. There are 2 club levels Atrium on the 12th floor and Tower cl on the 14th floor and I want to try the 14th floor.

After I booked I was concerned because it says KING ROOM STD CL.

However I think I’m good because Atrium rooms always have the word “Atrium “ in the description.

She seemed to know what I was talking about. If they dont understand you hang up and try someone else.

@kylenne my last stay I had Atrium TPV. Then we had a 6pm ME so dh let me book the kids n I a room for check out day. I booked a std in the garden wing (cheaper) but the CM in Atrium put us on the 12th floor Bay Lake side. It really was pretty!

I’m curious— those who have booked a queen or king Tower Club room, what did you say to the CM on the phone? Or is this a time when I would be better off using a TA?

It seems I have gotten a lot of newish CMs lately, but this time I got someone who knew exactly what I was talking about. I asked about a 'regular room with two queen beds on Tower Club floor'. I also asked for the price for the theme park view side and she correctly told me that 'tpv in Tower Club is just a request'. Then she told me there were no 'regular' (that is, non-suite) rooms available for my dates. Then I asked the price of a 1 br suite in Tower Club and got a good shock.

After that I asked for the price of a std room, bay lake view, in atrium club. (I understand a std CL room in CR *is* in atrium club but I still say it to be clear) I did not ask if tpv was available there.

ps if it happens again, yes, call back.

Last edited:
I’m aware of the differences. We’ve stayed in a Tower Club one bedroom suite before. While it’s mostly suites, Tower Club also has a (very) few regular non-suite king and queen rooms. The room I’d like to book at some point is a Tower Club queen room. The time I tried to inquire on the phone, the CM told me all of the rooms were queen rooms on the same floor (which would be Atrium Club). I tried to explain the difference, but she didn’t even seem aware of the Tower Club even when I specifically said “Tower Club.” I’m just curious how others have been able to book these rooms. I’d like to know what they said on the phone. Possibly I just got an uninformed CM. Wouldn’t be the first time!

We stayed on the 14th floor 2 queen room and didn’t like it. There was no easy chair and no counter for electronics and no desk chair. They thought it was favor that we were given a free upgrade, but we would rather have been on the 12th floor. When we make reservations we now request the 12th floor.

I ended up asking for standard view Atrium because after checking out room tours on YouTube I decided I liked the view of Bay Lake a lot better. I’m the sort who likes to sit on the balcony in the morning with a nice cup of tea, and that seemed like it would be so peaceful. And like you said there’s the lounge for TPV. It’s just me on the reservation for now since I’m not sure my gf will be able to make it down with me, but hopefully she will.

We just had our first CR stay (BLV CL) this past December and it was so nice! Like you, I enjoy sitting on the balcony early in the morning and the view over bay lake is just so peaceful. By the time I called yesterday, TPV CL was all booked up, so I booked BLV CL. As nice as it would be to look out at MK and view fireworks from our balcony, overlooking bay lake is so calm and peaceful :cloud9:.

Just posted it in buffet thread, but figured it's important here too for those that don't go into the restaurant subforum. But the CDC now says the virus doesn't spread easily from touching contaminated objects or surfaces.
I can’t keep up! Do I keep being a germaphobe or not? 🤣

Agreed. As someone that always carries and uses plastic silverware in restaurants, uses hand sanitizer constantly and carries Clorox wipes nothing has changed for me. Hot tubs and pools gross me out as well especially after seeing a woman at the Boardwalk ring out a swim diaper one year walking through the pool area on our way to the Studios. As Deborah on Everybody Loves Raymond put it “There isn’t enough chlorine in the world”:rolleyes:

I called and and kept repeating myself lol. There are 2 club levels Atrium on the 12th floor and Tower cl on the 14th floor and I want to try the 14th floor.

However I think I’m good because Atrium rooms always have the word “Atrium “ in the description.

She seemed to know what I was talking about. If they dont understand you hang up and try someone else.

@kylenne my last stay I had Atrium TPV. Then we had a 6pm ME so dh let me book the kids n I a room for check out day. I booked a std in the garden wing (cheaper) but the CM in Atrium put us on the 12th floor Bay Lake side. It really was pretty!
I don't see why CMs have a hard time with the fact that there are two different club level set ups at CR. Reading posts about people having trouble making the CMs understand what kind of room they want makes me even more aware of how sometimes we on the Dis know more than the cast members we talk to!

Agreed. As someone that always carries and uses plastic silverware in restaurants, uses hand sanitizer constantly and carries Clorox wipes nothing has changed for me. Hot tubs and pools gross me out as well especially after seeing a woman at the Boardwalk ring out a swim diaper one year walking through the pool area on our way to the Studios. As Deborah on Everybody Loves Raymond put it “There isn’t enough chlorine in the world”:rolleyes:

As someone who used to work at a resort, the amount of timed we had to close the pool down for a day cause someone allowed their kid to go number 2 in the pool was way too high

So there were no TPV rooms even at Atrium Club?
No in the Atrium Club TPV room is a booking category. So you can specifically book a TPV room in the Atrium Club and expect to get it. It is only the Tower Club where you can't actually book a TPV room for 2 reasons. However is I posted earlier if you get one of the 2 King rooms on the Tower Club level you will get a TPV by default.

As @Eastern indicated (1) due to the limited number regular rooms in the Tower Club and (2) some connecting rooms can be added to some of the suites based on VIP requests.

Note: Tower Club STD rooms are not available online, you must call to book / check availability. The 1 and 2 BR Bay Lake View Suites are sometimes available online (they appear from time to time without any reference to being in the Tower Club).

ETA: Info in the 1/2 BR Suites...

Dave

Last edited:

You are good to go since there is no way to get a confirmed KING ROOM in the Atrium Club. Only available in the Tower Club.

Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter