Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I have:

CR Tower club king - August 30-Sept 2 (MNSSHP with sister/niece)

Boardwalk Inn Deluxe CL (total waste, it's just me, but discounted, cheaper than standard CL which I haven't spotted with the discount yet) Nov 29-Dec 1 - Jollywood and MVMCP - then moving to...
CR 2BR Water View Dec 1-3 (Xmas treat for sister and niece - another MVMCP)

GF Disney Suite - Feb 2-6, taking my mom to Disney, and my sister immediately invited herself. I'm all, “fine with me, but I know who's sleeping on the couch” ;). I may cut it back a day, but I would really like to do AH with mom if they have them! I'm going to try to get the bounceback rate after my next visit, I suspect they can't apply it to existing res, but may see if available/what the price is for other 2 BR suites.

And in the middle there, DH and I are going to Indonesia :).

(And this is why I cannot buy anything frivolous - or much else - for the next 6 months!!)

Any overlaps?
Wow 🤩 lots of exciting travel!

I have:

Gf with dh 9/2-4
Gf with dd 9/7-11
Boardwalk Inn Deluxe CL (total waste, it's just me, but discounted, cheaper than standard CL which I haven't spotted with the discount yet) Nov 29-Dec 1 - Jollywood and MVMCP - then moving to...
BWI deluxe cl 11/26-28
Poly currently 1128-29

GF Disney Suite - Feb 2-6, taking my mom to Disney, and my sister immediately invited herself. I'm all, “fine with me, but I know who's sleeping on the couch” ;). I may cut it back a day, but I would really like to do AH with mom if they have them! I'm going to try to get the bounceback rate after my next visit, I suspect they can't apply it to existing res, but may see if available/what the price is for other 2 BR suites.

Sounds awesome!

(And this is why I cannot buy anything frivolous - or much else - for the next 6 months!!)

Any overlaps?
Working on DLParis ….May 2024

Hard to say, now that dh has an AP we might speak in some trips but with the wedding I’ve been busy. Heading to dc in a few days for the “tasting” for the reception and to see her dress fitting and makeup trial run.

I just finished my alterations on my dress👍

Oh I want pix of the new Disney suite!

I have:

Any overlaps?
We overlap at the BWI in November. We are November 26-30th BWI Garden Cottage. Hope we get to meet. Unless something changes with the referb, the Disney suite has a king bed in one bedroom and 2 twins in the 2nd bedroom. You are going to love it and not want to leave the suite.

trishadono yay we over lap in Nobember :dogdance:

Wow 🤩 lots of exciting travel!
I am trying to go home to FL a lot to support my mom, so things keep getting tacked on! The biggest indulgence is that suite in Dec. The rack rate then is stunningly high, and no discounts available then for anywhere we want to stay! But only 2 nights, so… At least I have had lots of free (miles) flights. The Disney Suite is a relative bargain bc rack rates are much cheaper in early Feb.

@trishadono, we juuuust miss twice!! But you’ve got so much going on now:).

@Maxie86, I am driving down from N FL the afternoon of 11/29 so will be at apps before Jollywood! Let’s touch base before then:).

We overlap at the BWI in November. We are November 26-30th BWI Garden Cottage. Hope we get to meet. Unless something changes with the referb, the Disney suite has a king bed in one bedroom and 2 twins in the 2nd bedroom. You are going to love it and not want to leave the suite.

trishadono yay we over lap in Nobember :dogdance:
Oh goody our mutual friend too!

Just arrived to AKL CL and enjoying a white wine flight! IMG_3754.jpeg

11am-4pm offerings includes potato chips, sun chips, olives, crudités, hummus, dressing, spiced nuts, cookies, goldfish, yogurt pretzels, chocolate covered raisins, frozen ice cream treats, sodas, sparkling water, coffee.

I'm going to be attempting it in a week. I know I was told yes you can back in January this year but we were already staying CL so no need to do it that time. I believe they told me it was $125 now but that I'm not 100% about
Did you attempt this yet? Eager to hear how it goes!

Just arrived to AKL CL and enjoying a white wine flight! View attachment 781116

11am-4pm offerings includes potato chips, sun chips, olives, crudités, hummus, dressing, spiced nuts, cookies, goldfish, yogurt pretzels, chocolate covered raisins, frozen ice cream treats, sodas, sparkling water, coffee.
I love this! I hope they still offer it October when we are there for my Bday! Thank you for the snack update. I haven't seen any reports of AKL in awhile

That is fantastic!! I’ve been to Paris several times but not for a while, so I know zip, zero, nada about DLP - I had to go look at the hotels. Are res hard to get? What’s your backup resort?
My most recent visit was prepandemic, and I confess, I didn't do much homework. (touring order) We know WDW very well, and I expected it to be similar. Well, first thing we got stuck in a REALLY slow line for Big Thunder. So that was a bit of a surpise.

Then we got the hang of the Fastpasses they were using at the time, and the day got better. They have since adopted an option called "Premier Access." I advise reading up a bit about touring order before you go so you avoid the mistake we made.

Many rides are similar, but different. If you are used to the intensity of WDW's rides, the Paris ones are not exact clones. Not too far off, IMO, but a bit different. If you normally skip some rides at WDW, you might be able to ride them in Paris- or the reverse- some are more intense. Still, it was great fun to be surprised by each one. I advise AGAINST previewing rides if possible, unless you have motion sickness or some other medical condition that makes surprises difficult. Discovery is SO much fun!

Crush's Coaster is amazingly fun!

Some rides that are walk through and/or have short waits are very fun. Try to see them all. Some might look skippable because there is no wait, but they are worthwhile! Make sure to walk through all of the castle. Though, it is a bit odd to visit fake castle, while touring the country that arguably has the most spectacular REAL castles in the world. We visited Loire Valley early in the vacation, Paris in the middle, and Disneyland last. IMO, that was good order.

[There is just nothing like the Louvre anywhere else. IMO, it is somewhat a crime if you don't also visit there. My other favorite museum in Paris is the Musée de Cluny. It has medieval art, and is a window into a very different time period from our own. People rave about other museums in Paris, but the Cluny is a gem!]

We stayed in Paris and went as day trip. It was very doable via public transportation, we just had to make sure we knew the schedule. Rate was very reasonable, as I recall, but that was some years ago. I don't know anything about the Disneyland Hotels, except they would have been pricey, and our Paris hotel was top notch.

As much as I like staying in the WDW bubble, Paris felt different. At the end of the day, I was glad we went back to Paris. I can't explain easily, but Disneyland Paris just doesn't have quite the same vibe as WDW, IMO. Paris is just such a fabulous city, I suppose. Again, it has something to do with how aware we were that DP is fakery, yet so close to a gorgeous city that is real. Maybe that was just us.

had our 60 + 10 day out for dining this morning; was easy peasy and got everything at just about the times we wanted 1,2,3 - from Cindys brekkie to Roundup Rodeo BBQ(asst sous chef Alejandrino is the best for allergy concerns and wrote to WDW to praise him and got a personal response) to Akershus to Story Book at AP; always character meals although did some adult ressies too(even though we are only 2 adults) - Yachtsman, Boathouse, Brown Derby and of course Crystal Palace at 10:30 so we can have brekkie and a taste of lunch; most brekkies will be at the CL except CP and Cindys, all the rest being L & D; still haven't lost the magic fingers touch; and luckily this time they had my DIS VISA card saved to save me some time from filling in the info each time; the whole thing took me 20 minutes for 13 outside mealss not like 1 hour like last time will filling everything in;

had our 60 + 10 day out for dining this morning; was easy peasy and got everything at just about the times we wanted 1,2,3 - from Cindys brekkie to Roundup Rodeo BBQ(asst sous chef Alejandrino is the best for allergy concerns and wrote to WDW to praise him and got a personal response) to Akershus to Story Book at AP; always character meals although did some adult ressies too(even though we are only 2 adults) - Yachtsman, Boathouse, Brown Derby and of course Crystal Palace at 10:30 so we can have brekkie and a taste of lunch; most brekkies will be at the CL except CP and Cindys, all the rest being L & D; still haven't lost the magic fingers touch; and luckily this time they had my DIS VISA card saved to save me some time from filling in the info each time; the whole thing took me 20 minutes for 13 outside mealss not like 1 hour like last time will filling everything in;
My dining day was last week. I was booking for a party of 8 and had no issues getting everything we wanted, including character dining and 2 tables of 4 for Space 220 lounge. I had zero trouble for the same group last year at the same time. I’m hoping it’s indicative of lower crowds and not my dining res skills.

We arrive tomorrow for a BC CL/WL split stay!

I asked in the WL thread a few days ago but no response, that thread is dead lol thought I’d try here…anyone know if there is a sauna in the fitness center at WL?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter