Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Evening wines and cordials...nice of them to provide both glassware and plastic.

View attachment 858543

Whites in a cooler...

View attachment 858545

A typical evening spread...for anything else you'll want to head to Hawaii....
View attachment 858547

From another evening....I mean, how good is the decor here...
View attachment 858549

A typical breakfast spread... I find it interesting with Disney's "environmental focus" these days they've moved to the individual plastic cereal options here and in Hawaii. Don't get me wrong, I like them better than the large containers that tended to spill, just an interesting choice. For breakfast you're pretty much limited to bananas, apples, cereal, yogurt in the fridge, and light pastries.
View attachment 858551

Desserts one evening...
View attachment 858561
Agreed with everything. We loved our Tonga stay but it was short I didn’t get many pix. Thx for posting.

Oh we are staying in a Marriott. We have cl access and they moved it from 8th floor with balcony view of the Eiffel Tower to a room of off of the restaurant separated by curtains. Wasn’t happy bout that.

It’s a very light cl. Coffee at least is good! It isn’t until you don’t stay at a Disney resort, Disney cl that you do see the differences in “caring about the guest”! I had to ask 3 times for bedding for my sofa sleeper. When room key wouldn’t work they refused to replace last night. I was able to get today. It appears they have trained and untrained staff so it really depends on who you ask for stuff from. Yep,it’s a bigger disparity than even the Disney phone line staff 😂😅😁

Breakfast is breads, fruit, yogurt, nuts , raisins , juices n coffee. Very small selection but everything is fresh at least.
@trishadono which Marriott are you at, may I ask? We are booked at a Hilton for August in Paris but no CL option for this junkie there lol.

After not being able to take our annual trip last year, I am happy to provide our CL trip report! My apologies for this very lengthy post!

Though we always stay RPC, this trip, we did a split stay at GF RPC and CR Tower Club.

The GF RPC lounge and room refurbishments were long overdue, and are as lovely as they appear online. The lobby refurbishment had not yet started when we left last week, but I hear that is coming any day.
We arrived around 9 am and received our room assignment on MDE around 3 pm, however, our door lock battery died and we had to wait an hour and a half for it to be fixed. We ended up receiving an accessible room. Those features (half-height closet and we bring full-length hanging clothes, no water closet in bathroom, cloth shower curtain which is tough for the germophobe in me) do not fit our family’s needs well, but no other non-accessible rooms in our room category were available. Other than that, the room was beautiful, save a few building shortcuts (ie. balcony door was quite crooked).
The concierge team was lovely as always, with several new-to-us faces. Dimitra, Maggie, and Sarah were all wonderful, and we got to see Irv quite a bit!
The food offerings were still on the three-day rotation. As previously reported, all but breakfast service offerings have diminished, and the snack, dinner (two proteins, two sides, kid items and all regular fillers plus strawberry soup) and dessert (three ‘adult’ items and the exact same three kid items every night, and NO strawberry soup!) offerings were lower in both quality and quantity. We also had dinner repeats from dishes we had years ago (pineapple chicken skewers, miso glazed salmon). Breakfast was plentiful as usual. We enjoyed the ice cream freezer out from snack time on! I do not drink so cannot speak to alcohol offerings.
Notably, we saw much less comical and bizarre lounge guest behavior this trip, minus a barefoot guest in a robe ONLY comfortably chatting at the concierge desk one evening 🤣.
We reserved our typical GF cabana day (and saw the incomparable Barry!), which remains largely unchanged but just as enjoyable as in past years. Our cabana attendant was, well, fittingly attentive!
We also enjoyed our second VIP tour (no Tiana preview in case anyone is wondering!), and the lounge was a welcome respite after the marathon of that day.
One evening, we came back to a beautiful handwritten note from the concierge team and celebration dessert, which was a thoughtful and memorable touch.
Though conflicted about leaving RPC, we were excited to try Tower Club.

The Tower Club service was, of course, far more individualized, and the floor and lounge were as quiet as expected. Our room and balcony were spacious, as was the bathroom (high marks for the shower/ tub combo room!). Watching the fireworks from the comfort of the lounge balcony was truly special.
The food and beverage team’s service was truly excellent, as was concierge CM Jim (the others were fine). As previously reported, the breakfast offerings have been mainstreamed and are less upscale/ more accessible. Snacks were mostly typical of CL. Dinner (sushi!) and dessert items were delicious, and certainly more plentiful and of higher quality than those at RPC. We were a bit disappointed to find the food offerings were on a two-day rotation, but as they were so tasty, we were okay with that!
Though far fewer guests use this lounge, interestingly, we observed more entitled and unbecoming guest behavior. This did not impact us too greatly as again, we were often mostly or completely alone in this lounge!
Outside of Tower Club, the resort itself was a not a fit for our family. The main lobby is beautiful and I have great appreciation for the Disney history there, as well as the Mary Blair mural and monorail! That being said, we found common areas to be loud, dirty, and overall in need of repair.
Our CR cabana day was in stark contrast to our GF cabana day- the structure itself was in need of replacement and the cabana area as a whole was not as clean as expected. The dessert tray was abysmal and our cabana attendant only came to see us when he delivered dessert (no towel or beverage replenishment, checking on us, etc.). I would not recommend this cabana experience, based on our time there.
Overall, the Tower Club was lovely, but we would not return to this resort. I was looking forward to providing both great feedback about exceptional CMs and constructive feedback about less-than-stellar experiences, but never received the survey after checkout.

Final thoughts- our trip was magical, of course! We were happy to try something new but will likely stick with RPC should we return. The reduced offerings and rising prices, coupled with our children aging out of Disney a bit, are causing us to consider alternate vacation destination options for next year.

If anyone made it through this novel 😆, I hope it was somewhat helpful. I always appreciate and enjoy reading about others’ trips! Thank you to this amazing group for your helpfulness and sharing the Disney CL love!

ETA: We did receive a welcome call from RPC (Maggie!) a week out. We did not receive one from CR/ TC.

Last edited:
After not being able to take our annual trip last year, I am happy to provide our CL trip report! My apologies for this very lengthy post!

Though we always stay RPC, this trip, we did a split stay at GF RPC and CR Tower Club.

The GF RPC lounge and room refurbishments were long overdue, and are as lovely as they appear online. The lobby refurbishment had not yet started when we left last week, but I hear that is coming any day.
We arrived around 9 am and received our room assignment on MDE around 3 pm, however, our door lock battery died and we had to wait an hour and a half for it to be fixed. We ended up receiving an accessible room. Those features (half-height closet and we bring full-length hanging clothes, no water closet in bathroom, cloth shower curtain which is tough for the germophobe in me) do not fit our family’s needs well, but no other non-accessible rooms in our room category were available. Other than that, the room was beautiful, save a few building shortcuts (ie. balcony door was quite crooked).
The concierge team was lovely as always, with several new-to-us faces. Dimitra, Maggie, and Sarah were all wonderful, and we got to see Irv quite a bit!
The food offerings were still on the three-day rotation. As previously reported, all but breakfast service offerings have diminished, and the snack, dinner (two proteins, two sides, kid items and all regular fillers plus strawberry soup) and dessert (three ‘adult’ items and the exact same three kid items every night, and NO strawberry soup!) offerings were lower in both quality and quantity. We also had dinner repeats from dishes we had years ago (pineapple chicken skewers, miso glazed salmon). Breakfast was plentiful as usual. We enjoyed the ice cream freezer out from snack time on! I do not drink so cannot speak to alcohol offerings.
Notably, we saw much less comical and bizarre lounge guest behavior this trip, minus a barefoot guest in a robe ONLY comfortably chatting at the concierge desk one evening 🤣.
We reserved our typical GF cabana day (and saw the incomparable Barry!), which remains largely unchanged but just as enjoyable as in past years. Our cabana attendant was, well, fittingly attentive!
We also enjoyed our second VIP tour (no Tiana preview in case anyone is wondering!), and the lounge was a welcome respite after the marathon of that day.
One evening, we came back to a beautiful handwritten note from the concierge team and celebration dessert, which was a thoughtful and memorable touch.
Though conflicted about leaving RPC, we were excited to try Tower Club.

The Tower Club service was, of course, far more individualized, and the floor and lounge were as quiet as expected. Our room and balcony were spacious, as was the bathroom (high marks for the shower/ tub combo room!). Watching the fireworks from the comfort of the lounge balcony was truly special.
The food and beverage team’s service was truly excellent, as was concierge CM Jim (the others were fine). As previously reported, the breakfast offerings have been mainstreamed and are less upscale/ more accessible. Snacks were mostly typical of CL. Dinner (sushi!) and dessert items were delicious, and certainly more plentiful and of higher quality than those at RPC. We were a bit disappointed to find the food offerings were on a two-day rotation, but as they were so tasty, we were okay with that!
Though far fewer guests use this lounge, interestingly, we observed more entitled and unbecoming guest behavior. This did not impact us too greatly as again, we were often mostly or completely alone in this lounge!
Outside of Tower Club, the resort itself was a not a fit for our family. The main lobby is beautiful and I have great appreciation for the Disney history there, as well as the Mary Blair mural and monorail! That being said, we found common areas to be loud, dirty, and overall in need of repair.
Our CR cabana day was in stark contrast to our GF cabana day- the structure itself was in need of replacement and the cabana area as a whole was not as clean as expected. The dessert tray was abysmal and our cabana attendant only came to see us when he delivered dessert (no towel or beverage replenishment, checking on us, etc.). I would not recommend this cabana experience, based on our time there.
Overall, the Tower Club was lovely, but we would not return to this resort. I was looking forward to providing both great feedback about exceptional CMs and constructive feedback about less-than-stellar experiences, but never received the survey after checkout.

Final thoughts- our trip was magical, of course! We were happy to try something new but will likely stick with RPC should we return. The reduced offerings and rising prices, coupled with our children aging out of Disney a bit, is causing us to consider alternate vacation destination options for next year.

If anyone made it through this novel 😆, I hope it was somewhat helpful. I always appreciate and enjoy reading about others’ trips! Thank you to this amazing group for your helpfulness and sharing the Disney CL love!
I enjoyed reading your detailed review and appreciated the good & bad of both CL’s. I’m glad to hear you were still have to magical trip despite some of the changes.

I have an Atrium Club stay coming up and have been wavering on it. Hearing that food is on a two day rotation gives me pause. Last time we were there they still had the more “elevated” breakfast option (coddled eggs 🤢 ), but it seemed to be more of at least a three day rotation. It seems like the entrees are being put in little pre-portioned cups as well. Do you remember some of the breakfast or dinner menu? Thanks so much.

I enjoyed reading your detailed review and appreciated the good & bad of both CL’s. I’m glad to hear you were still have to magical trip despite some of the changes.

I have an Atrium Club stay coming up and have been wavering on it. Hearing that food is on a two day rotation gives me pause. Last time we were there they still had the more “elevated” breakfast option (coddled eggs 🤢 ), but it seemed to be more of at least a three day rotation. It seems like the entrees are being put in little pre-portioned cups as well. Do you remember some of the breakfast or dinner menu? Thanks so much.
Glad to hear that!
The more accessible breakfast options were scrambled eggs, bacon, potato ‘kegs’ (sort of like tater tots but different filling), cheese omelets, cheesy potato casserole, cheese grits, and the typical cereal/ breads/ etc. They had mini cups of cut fruit, yogurt/ granola cups, avocado toast, and switched out an additional hot item like bread pudding or crepes. Not a coddled egg in sight! Interestingly enough, our first and third day breakfasts were the same but second and fourth were not.
The first and third dinners were the same, second was different, and we did not stay for the fourth dinner. The dinner offerings match the more recent video reviews we watched on YT. Dinner items included kid offerings (tator tots and broccoli, pasta with sauce, etc), sushi, and dishes like shrimp fried rice, shrimp lettuce wraps, spicy chicken salad in lemongrass, chicken yakisobi noodles, and similar apps. The apps were mostly in pre-portioned cups.

Glad to hear that!
The more accessible breakfast options were scrambled eggs, bacon, potato ‘kegs’ (sort of like tater tots but different filling), cheese omelets, cheesy potato casserole, cheese grits, and the typical cereal/ breads/ etc. They had mini cups of cut fruit, yogurt/ granola cups, avocado toast, and switched out an additional hot item like bread pudding or crepes. Not a coddled egg in sight! Interestingly enough, our first and third day breakfasts were the same but second and fourth were not.
The first and third dinners were the same, second was different, and we did not stay for the fourth dinner. The dinner offerings match the more recent video reviews we watched on YT. Dinner items included kid offerings (tator tots and broccoli, pasta with sauce, etc), sushi, and dishes like shrimp fried rice, shrimp lettuce wraps, spicy chicken salad in lemongrass, chicken yakisobi noodles, and similar apps. The apps were mostly in pre-portioned cups.
Thanks so much for the menus. Sounds like breakfast got an upgrade IMHO, but maybe a slight downgrade on dinner. We didn’t have sushi when I was there? But they did have some nice dinner choices like steak, salmon, brown butter potatoes, etc.
The food at CR was definitely of a higher quality than YC (even if I didn’t always like some of the options), but I wasn’t a fan of how small the lounge was. I’m still on the fence. Thanks again 😀

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter