Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Thanks for the info! That is much easier to do than before I check in!!!
I had it go both ways, when last I had an AP. Some trips the hotel never asked to see it, other times they gave me 24 hours. At least once though it was easiest for me to activate it before we arrived at the hotel.

Funny experience...one trip, DH tried to drop me off at Epcot so I could take care of getting my AP. Not only did Gs give me a hard time (converting a UT ticket to an AP), but my husband was chastised by a Disney guard on a bike! now we normally respect guards and all, but this one came biking over to him in the 100 degree heat and started huffing and yelling at him for dropping me off near the gate. He was careful to be in a designated car area (like not a tram area or anything.) It was just odd and kinda funny because of the way she furiously rode up on her bike- trying to be intimidating, but she wasn't really intimidating at all.

So here is my brief review of our first CL stay at BC, 5/6/17-5/14/17.

Thank you so much for your review! So glad you had a great time!:):)
Why must my trip be 4 long exhausting months away?? i know :charac2: but the anticipation and review reading is killing me! Maybe GADisneyDad and DW will adopt me so I can come along on their more frequent trips. :idea::rotfl2:

I can be adopted too!!! I feel as though we CL peeps have all been separated at birth! :rotfl2:The people I'm around just don't get it!:laughing:
ErinsMommy I noticed you are checking in on the 20th. I am at Universal Hard Rock Hotel with my teenage boys on the 16-19th so I'll meet you there at Poly on 20th...:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Is it wrong that I am seriously wanting to change my trip back to WDW.... I know we will have a ball (I've never been) but I LOVE my CL stays way too much at WDW. We are staying CL at HRH so hopefully that will be awesome too. What problems I have???:eek: I think I need therapy....:bitelip:

@GADisneyDad14 Loving your quick trip review!! Those little shrimp are so good and I had about 10 plates of them myself...:laughing:

Last edited:
ErinsMommy I noticed you are checking in on the 20th. I am at Universal Hard Rock Hotel with my teenage boys on the 16-19th so I'll meet you there at Poly on 20th...:rotfl2::rotfl2:

we're actually checking in on 9/16 and leaving 9/25. We did a US/IOA/SW/DC one time quite a few years ago and i think I cried a little when we walked by DME, and that was our first CL experience. Can't wait to see Disney's CL. 4 months to go *sigh* :sad2::sad:

With apologies for being :offtopic:..... I travel 2,000 miles across the country for work and I pass this on my ride to the hotel....
IMG_0636.JPG

Have this view out my room window....
IMG_0642.JPG

And have a sink in my room that rivals CR for the worst sink design ever contemplated! I can't shake Disney no matter where I go! :goodvibes
IMG_0644.JPG

With apologies for being :offtopic:..... I travel 2,000 miles across the country for work and I pass this on my ride to the hotel....
View attachment 237740

View attachment 237741

And have a sink in my room that rivals CR for the worst sink design ever contemplated! I can't shake Disney no matter where I go! :goodvibes
View attachment 237742

For a moment there I thought you were in NYC! And THANK YOU - I HATEEEE the CR sinks. You can take a bath with the amount of water that winds up on the floor.

View attachment 237740

View attachment 237741

View attachment 237742

Too funny! We have run into the Magic quite a few times around the country, both before and after we cruised with her. Always made me so jealous.

Update for AKL CL:

A CM here at the lounge told me today that as of Friday, they are switching up the menus and the offerings. He said that the apps will be sent from Sanaa, Jiko, and Boma as of that day, not just Boma.

I will still be here that day, so I can update again if anyone would like me to :).

Update for AKL CL:

A CM here at the lounge told me today that as of Friday, they are switching up the menus and the offerings. He said that the apps will be sent from Sanaa, Jiko, and Boma as of that day, not just Boma.

I will still be here that day, so I can update again if anyone would like me to :).

Yes, please do. I love Sanaa and would love to see more of it!

LOVE my CL stays way too much at WDW. We are staying CL at HRH so hopefully that will be awesome too. What problems I have???:eek: I think I need therapy....:bitelip:
We have stayed CL at HRH and it was different than WDW but still good. It wasn't as loungey if that's a word. People came at certain times and there was no milling about during the day from our experience. I also don't think beer was available 24/7. Offerings were heartier though. Much more meal focused (and people ate like it) and good chicken wings. They also serve processco and a signature drink of the day with vodka or the like. Not the pansy cordials WDW puts out. Rooms I felt were smaller.

Yes, DH requested beer both in the afternoon and after 7pm, and the CMs were very accommodating. I also watched others request wine throughout the day. They will give you up to 2 at a time (opened of course).

Last summer, we were able to get them closed. Dh and I would get 2 each and drink them on the balcony or go sit outside. It was easier getting 2 each then constantly walking to the lounge. It was easier for them as well, less trips back to get them. We never had a problem with that with any of the cms. I'm hoping it's the same this summer.

The last time I stayed at BC CL was 2014 and we were also given beer that was unopened to enjoy on our balcony. Has this changed?

View attachment 237740

View attachment 237741

View attachment 237742

I'd say those are 2 signs to book more Disney trips this year :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:.

Please add us for Poly Club 5/26-31/17. Finally was able find availability!! Staying one night 5/25 at YC prior for the kids to have some time at SAB. 8 days and counting...

Congrats on finding availability. Hope you have a great time :goodvibes.

Update for AKL CL:

Thanks for the update. Hope you're having a great trip :wizard:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter