Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Glad DSS was able to help and got what you wanted :flower3:.

You're welcome! The Poly is definitely relaxing (IMO) :cloud9:.

I think those requests are fine. Have a great trip :).

I can't help with room requests, but wanted to say I hope you have a great time :wizard:.

Hope you have a great anniversary trip! :goodvibes
Thank you!

Great choice, you won't regret it! Looking forward to your report when you get back. Have a great time! :yay:

I'm so excited...can't wait to share! Thanks

Congrats on your first upcoming Poly stay! Hope you have a great time :wizard:.

6 nights Poly gv CL. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Hope you had a great time! We'll be at Poly GV CL next May. What floor were you on? And did you request a certain floor or room? We are thinking we'd prefer ground floor...young kids and their parents along in another room and want easier access to pools.

Do you recall the white wine offerings in the lounge? And I keep reading about "no shade" at the Poly pools. This is a bummer. We are considering some afternoon cabana rentals at Oasis but I guess nothing is offered at Lava Pool? We will likely be at parks every morning so no chance of getting to pool early for an umbrella table.

Thanks for info!

We're just back from a 10 night stay at the Poly CL in a GV room. We were on the third floor. I enjoyed it immensely but I don't think my husband feels the need to go CL again. My middle daughter probably cleared them out of cucumber rolls on a number of nights. They have a great group of CMs there and I loved sitting in the lounge though not for the firework show, too bright and noisy. Location can't be beat.

We're just back from a 10 night stay at the Poly CL in a GV room. We were on the third floor. I enjoyed it immensely but I don't think my husband feels the need to go CL again. My middle daughter probably cleared them out of cucumber rolls on a number of nights. They have a great group of CMs there and I loved sitting in the lounge though not for the firework show, too bright and noisy. Location can't be beat.

Glad you had a nice time and enjoyed Poly CL :).

We are on our way and checking in to Contemporary Atrium club today!!!!! We already have our room assignment, only thing we requested is near elevator. I know requests are just that and not guaranteed but Im a bit disappointed we are on the end near chef Mickey's. I would ask when we get there if anything else is available but I ordered an in room celebration and it will be set up before we arrive. Hopefully it's not too noisy for afternoon naps!

We are on our way and checking in to Contemporary Atrium club today!!!!! We already have our room assignment, only thing we requested is near elevator. I know requests are just that and not guaranteed but Im a bit disappointed we are on the end near chef Mickey's. I would ask when we get there if anything else is available but I ordered an in room celebration and it will be set up before we arrive. Hopefully it's not too noisy for afternoon naps!

Sorry to hear about your room. I had the second to last room on that side once and really it wasn't all that bad at the end of the day.

Quick question if you don't mind, did you order a celebration package from Disney Floral & Gifts? If so, will they now agree to set them up the day of your arrival? I did one two years ago and there was no way/no how they would do it on my arrival day, no matter who I talked to.

Hope you have a great trip.

Quick question if you don't mind, did you order a celebration package from Disney Floral & Gifts? If so, will they now agree to set them up the day of your arrival? I did one two years ago and there was no way/no how they would do it on my arrival day, no matter who I talked to.

Yes, they will. I've had them do that for Dec 2016, Feb and March 2017 trips. My kids were crushed when Mickey didn't leave them anything for our May trip, haha. Both were crying hysterically... but I always have it arrive in the room before we actually check in. I told my kids it was a gift from Mickey.

Yes, they will. I've had them do that for Dec 2016, Feb and March 2017 trips. My kids were crushed when Mickey didn't leave them anything for our May trip, haha. Both were crying hysterically... but I always have it arrive in the room before we actually check in. I told my kids it was a gift from Mickey.

Ahh, cool - thanks! I guess that's somewhat new, or I just never asked the right people when I did it! I did mine in June 2015.

Sorry to hear about your room. I had the second to last room on that side once and really it wasn't all that bad at the end of the day.

Yes I ordered online, I hope it is set up when we arrive. From conversations with DSS I believe it will be.

We've done them and they set them up on our arrival day. They were waiting for us when we got there!

Quick question (and sorry if this has been asked/answered elsewhere) - how soon after booking CL should we expect to be contacted by DSS? We upgraded to CL from a regular room about a week or so ago. Sure, we're 90 days out and already booked ADRs, so I'm not sure what else we need at this point. Just curious if I should have received a call or email yet. Thanks!

Do they have wasabi and soy sauce to go with the cucumber rolls?

They came with some kind of mayo sauce and a pickled veg of some sort. I could have sworn it was ginger one day but seemed more like onion or something another. No idea. There was a wee pitcher of soy sauce along side them all. No wasabi.

Attachments

• little.jpg
    little.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 27
We still haven't been contacted by DSS. We booked AKL CL back in November. At this point I don't expect them to but we handled all our ADRs. I do need to see if they can put in a request so I guess I better contact them soon!

Quick question (and sorry if this has been asked/answered elsewhere) - how soon after booking CL should we expect to be contacted by DSS? We upgraded to CL from a regular room about a week or so ago. Sure, we're 90 days out and already booked ADRs, so I'm not sure what else we need at this point. Just curious if I should have received a call or email yet. Thanks!

A very common question with no consistent answer! LOL!

While DSS does contact many folks, there are often reports from people that never hear from them at all. At your somewhat late date and a reservation change, I'm going to peg it at 50/50 whether you get contacted or not... but I'm somewhat guessing there.

Regardless, you don't need to wait for them to contact you if you need anything... feel free to call or e-mail anytime. Just have your reservation number handy and include it in the e-mail.

I take it you're doing Poly CL? You chose wisely, IMHO!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter