Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Opinions YC at 515/night standard CL

BWI at 555/night standard CL

I tried to search for BWI food offerings but go way too many results to sift through. I seem recall consensus being the food offerings are much better at BWI? I stayed at YC CL this past March and loved it. Our upcoming stay is end of February so the pool isn't much of a factor for us this time

Is at as easy to walk to EPCOT from BWI as YC ? I have health issues so consider from a mobility issue, is it similar?

I did not love the BWI CL. I found the food offerings a bit TOO upscale. I often didn't find anything that I liked. It had a heavy seafood/Mediterranean vibe to it, which is not really my thing. I also didn't like how complicated and confusing it was to get to the "secure" CL section. It was weird. I prefer YC myself.

I did not love the BWI CL. I found the food offerings a bit TOO upscale. I often didn't find anything that I liked. It had a heavy seafood/Mediterranean vibe to it, which is not really my thing. I also didn't like how complicated and confusing it was to get to the "secure" CL section. It was weird. I prefer YC myself.

I tried to search for BWI food offerings but go way too many results to sift through. I seem recall consensus being the food offerings are much better at BWI? I stayed at YC CL this past March and loved it. Our upcoming stay is end of February so the pool isn't much of a factor for us this time

Is at as easy to walk to EPCOT from BWI as YC ? I have health issues so consider from a mobility issue, is it similar?

I stayed at BWI CL a couple of years back, but I agree with what DLgal says about the seafood/med vibe. My older relatives stayed at YC CL recently and also loved it. The vibe there is more meat and potatoes, from what I heard from them. Although we enjoyed the BWI CL food choices, I do not think they would have liked the choices we experienced at BWI, as much. (ps they did not really love Poly either, thought the food choices had too many unusual ingredients, don't like sushi, etc)

The walk might be a bit longer from YC than from BWI to Epcot, but there is a friendship boat dock right outside YC and you can take that to the International Gateway area at Epcot.

So I vote YC CL for you.

Reactions: TJA
ty for the input so quickly! any opposing voices please speak too! we are foodies, and so unique foods interest me; hubs is more meat and potatoes. We are cruising on the Wonder for 7 days after this stay, so i'll get my fill of gourmet eats :teeth: I'm looking at BWI pics and i'll be honest with you, the areas of the hotel seem dark and yet kinda obnoxious with all the prints and patterns on the furniture and wallpapers? am I being catty? YC so nice after a fresh refurb

also, I see the omelette and bloody marys are sunday morning only at the BWI, so we would miss that. I'm back toward leaning YC...are the alcohol offerings between the two identical?

Can someone familiar with boardwalk Inn help a clueless person out please - where is the club lounge located? Where are the standard view rooms located by comparison? Are there any counter services offered in the Inn at all like Contemporary has the Contempo and Poly has Capt Cooks. Finally I'll like to order a birthday cake delivered to room - who do I contact?

Hi there! The Innkeepers Club is on the 4th floor. The club level rooms (other than Garden Suites) are nearby on the 4th floor - both garden and boardwalk view (and I think there may be some deluxe rooms on the 3rd floor). There are also standard rooms on the 4th floor, so you don't need your magic band when you get off of the elevator, but you walk through a door to the club level section (where you need a magic band). The CL CM's desk is right there, and if you walk down the hall further, the Innkeepers Club is on the left. Coffee is outside of the lounge all day, but the lounge itself closes at certain points during the day.

There is Boardwalk Bakery outside of the hotel on the Boardwalk itself that has good options, and a pizza takeout window (that I'm not a fan of). If you're like me and think ice cream can be a meal, Ample Hills creamery is also there and is amazing. I think there's also a breakfast offered at the BWI lounge as you approach the lobby, but since we stay CL I can't comment on it. QS at the BC and YC aren't far, or QS in the World Showcase.

I'm not sure about cake ordering, but Disney Signature Services has helped me with other in-room and in-resort celebrations so I'm sure they could help with this!

Hi there! The Innkeepers Club is on the 4th floor. The club level rooms (other than Garden Suites) are nearby on the 4th floor - both garden and boardwalk view (and I think there may be some deluxe rooms on the 3rd floor). There are also standard rooms on the 4th floor, so you don't need your magic band when you get off of the elevator, but you walk through a door to the club level section (where you need a magic band). The CL CM's desk is right there, and if you walk down the hall further, the Innkeepers Club is on the left. Coffee is outside of the lounge all day, but the lounge itself closes at certain points during the day.

There is Boardwalk Bakery outside of the hotel on the Boardwalk itself that has good options, and a pizza takeout window (that I'm not a fan of). If you're like me and think ice cream can be a meal, Ample Hills creamery is also there and is amazing. I think there's also a breakfast offered at the BWI lounge as you approach the lobby, but since we stay CL I can't comment on it. QS at the BC and YC aren't far, or QS in the World Showcase.

I'm not sure about cake ordering, but Disney Signature Services has helped me with other in-room and in-resort celebrations so I'm sure they could help with this!

Thank you so much! We cant do QS in Epcot as we will only have 2 park tickets - 1 for our arrival day and 2nd park ticket will be used in DHS on our next to last day. So was looking for a place to grab some food on our resort day. Hope the CL lounge has good options. :)

ty for the input so quickly! any opposing voices please speak too! we are foodies, and so unique foods interest me; hubs is more meat and potatoes. We are cruising on the Wonder for 7 days after this stay, so i'll get my fill of gourmet eats :teeth: I'm looking at BWI pics and i'll be honest with you, the areas of the hotel seem dark and yet kinda obnoxious with all the prints and patterns on the furniture and wallpapers? am I being catty? YC so nice after a fresh refurb

also, I see the omelette and bloody marys are sunday morning only at the BWI, so we would miss that. I'm back toward leaning YC...are the alcohol offerings between the two identical?

I'm going to voice my usual love of BWI. We are big time foodies and love the Innkeepers Club! The food is really great, the drinks are great, and the CMs are great. I was worried in looking at pictures too that it looked dated and dingy- but even my picky self found the hotel and decor to be really beautiful, bright, and tasteful. I haven't stayed at YC, but we'd be hard pressed to stay anywhere but BWI for our Epcot-focused trips. I think omelets are just available on Sunday, but the chef-prepared appetizers (which are awesome and fairly large) are made daily. It's not meat and potatoes but nothing too "out there" - shrimp and grits, chicken and waffles, cheese fondue, etc.

The CL CM's desk is right there, and if you walk down the hall further, the Innkeepers Club is on the left. Coffee is outside of the lounge all day, but the lounge itself closes at certain points during the day.
The Innkeeper's Club lounge is on the right of the hallway not the left. The lounge doors never close. They are open from 6:30 AM - 10:00 PM, and anyone can access the lounge during these times.

Depending on when you are going...I just booked 1st week of Feb for $435/night at YC Club.

To your other ?? BW may be a few steps closer to EPCOT but either location you can take the boat to the IG

When are you staying? We are staying YC CL next month! I can let you know our experience when we return, if we are traveling before you! We LOVE CL, and we just became DVC members (my hubby jokes he has no idea how I'll survive without CL!!!) ...but you should definitely try it at least once! It's extremely convenient!! That's truly the best part about it! But I'll warn you - it's Addictive!!!! Once you go CL, it's very hard to travel without it! Good luck deciding!!

We are staying in January. The more I read, the more I hope we don't change it! Crossing my fingers that there is no availability for the regular rooms under the discount, so we're not tempted. Thanks!

No direct experience but I often see CL CMs bring “plates from the back” of pre-made/individually wrapped items during various services. I have always assumed these are for special diet restrictions, presumably arranged in advance.

I’ve seen everything from “CL was great and very accommodating” to “the CMs didn’t help out at all with our food allergy” on this thread, so YMMV on this topic. Agree with @mrsap about getting DSS to note it on your reservation and maybe see if they can connect you to the resort chef directly responsible for CL food prep. That part may take some back and forth with DSS, but might work. When you arrive, ask to talk to a chef or someone in charge of food prep as well to discuss if needed.

Again, no direct experience so don’t take what I say as gospel. If you decide to keep your reservation, have fun!

Thanks for the info!

We always email our DDs food allergies in advance and verify them when we check in at the club. We have had great experiences at Poly and Beach Club where they have went out of their way to make sure our DD had plenty of safe foods to eat.

Awesome! I will do the same, thanks!

Depending on when you are going...I just booked 1st week of Feb for $435/night at YC Club.

To your other ?? BW may be a few steps closer to EPCOT but either location you can take the boat to the IG

I'm sorry I should've added the dates, 2/25 - 3/3
I guess I was asking in terms of the cost difference for our days. I have them both booked right now :scared:

We are staying in January. The more I read, the more I hope we don't change it! Crossing my fingers that there is no availability for the regular rooms under the discount, so we're not tempted. Thanks!

It’s definitely worth the extra cost, IMO! It’s so nice to have an extra space to hang out outside of your room and be able to grab a snack and drinks whenever you feel like it! Good luck deciding!

I'm sorry I should've added the dates, 2/25 - 3/3
I guess I was asking in terms of the cost difference for our days. I have them both booked right now :scared:

We've stayed at both...its a looong walk to the BW Club lounge...but we liked both club offerings about the same...
If walking is an issue I would request a room closest to the lounge

Booking dining reservations- Anyone have any issue with the concierge booking? Are there some reservations I should just do on my own? I usually wake up at 5 am (central time zone) 180 days before and it sounds great to have them do it. Do they get first dibs? Are they prompt?

Also, how far in advance should I get the ball rolling? Tuesday is our 180 days and I just booked yesterday. Can I send them my dining requests on Monday or do I need to get them in earlier?

(staying at poly CL)

Booking dining reservations- Anyone have any issue with the concierge booking? Are there some reservations I should just do on my own? I usually wake up at 5 am (central time zone) 180 days before and it sounds great to have them do it. Do they get first dibs? Are they prompt?

Also, how far in advance should I get the ball rolling? Tuesday is our 180 days and I just booked yesterday. Can I send them my dining requests on Monday or do I need to get them in earlier?

(staying at poly CL)

Disney Signature Services opens at 9 a.m. Eastern, so I've always done my ADRs on 180 days on my own since the booking window opens before that. They don't seem to have any dibs or special access that you wouldn't have from the website - at least the times I've called and tried to get help with ARDs I couldn't get. Good luck!

The Innkeeper's Club lounge is on the right of the hallway not the left. The lounge doors never close. They are open from 6:30 AM - 10:00 PM, and anyone can access the lounge during these times.

Interesting- I've either mixed up the directions in my mind or we were coming at it a weird way from the Garden Suite staircase. Good to know the lounge should be accessible all day. We visited frequently for coffee but the doors were sometimes shut. I wonder if we could have entered anyway. This was the one downside I saw versus the Poly CL where there is a fridge with wine and beer accessible all day. Thanks!

ok great. Maybe I'll do the 'important' ones and let them do the rest? I have to figure them out. I know we are going to do Teppen Edo, Biergarten, O'hana, Garden Grill, Crystal Palace?, 50s prime time, Tusker House, and Trailsend. I don't think any of those except Ohana are particularly challenging in a non-peak time?

Hi all. We are staying CL at Poly in December. Will be there a few nights before a Disney cruise on the Dream. We will be taking DCL transportation back to poly for one more night after the cruise and do MVMCP. Will it help to alert signature services of our early arrival to resort after we leave ship? I have checked early arrival on our online checkin but didn't know if I should shoot DSS an email and have them note it as well. TIA!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter