Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Ok here it goes!

My family (husband and 3 year old son) stayed at the Poly CL 2/1-2/6 in room 3517
It was absolutely amazing! We loved staying club level! The breakfast, snacks and unlimited alcohol were really something and it saved us a significant amount of money.

Our theme park view was breathtaking and my husband and I were both surprised by how much it added to the overall experience. The CMs were great. My personal favorite was Denise. She is truly fascinating and she has a real passion for keeping Walt’s and Roy’s legacy alive. I was emotionally moved when she talked about her love of Disney so I reported her to Victor for outstanding service. Magic happens in the most unexpected places at WDW lol.

Perhaps the best thing I can say about our stay is that we had a lot of plans that we canceled just so we could kick back and relax at the resort. We never even went to Animal Kingdom or Hollywood Studios. One day we didn’t leave the resort at all. This was unexpected, unplanned and wonderful.

We had turn down service (with chocolates) every night and the mouse keeping was great. There were many specialized toiletry items available and a daily itinerary placed under our door.

The lounge was decorated and an extra TV was brought in for the Super Bowl. The snacks were football themed as was the beer selection. This was a nice touch.

We really had no negative issues at all. I’m happy to answer any questions you all might have.

2013 CSR, 2015 CSR, 2016 Disneyland HoJo, 2017 split stay Pop/YC, 2018 Poly CL

Love to hear about good trips and looking forward to your pics. Last year we got upgraded from garden view to lagoon view (first floor, and you could see the castle between the cabins) and it was so amazing! I almost cried when we saw the view, and I wanted to be there every night in time for the fireworks.

Interesting! This must be new. So it was your daily schedule of FPs, dining, etc? Was it placed there every single day?

I've had them give me a print out of my plans at check-in, but not every day like that.

Might be a nice cheat sheet to have with you in your pocket as you go about your day. :-)

We received this everyday (including checkout day) when we were at Innkeepers Club at BWI this past November. It was a very nice touch.

We just got back from a fantastic stay week long WL CL stay, in a deluxe room. Thank you to all, who answered my many queries about the WL CL. If anyone has more questions about it, I can try to best to assist. Lmk.
we are staying in a deluxe room in April! I have a couple of questions. Does the elevator near roaring fork go up to the seventh floor? We were just there in December, but I didn’t pay attention! How comfortable was the couch? Does it fold out into a bed or is it the kind that just kind of flips over? It will be me, my mom and my son on this trip so I’ll be stuck on the fold out! I think @GADisneyDad14 mentioned sleeping on it too? Pretty excited to try the deluxe room out, and also equally excited about the Brady Bunch style bathroom! TIA

@Maxie86 I love the pictures. I have a question. Did the coppertone come with the room? What is in the large box on the left in the back? Does anyone know if this is typical amenities for CL guests? I want to know because that is less stuff I need to bring with me.

@Maxie86 congratulations on your retirement. It’s quite a ways off for me, however I think about it all the time. Enjoy!

The shower in the cottage would be awesome. So much better than the tub combo.

@TheFloatingBear still no discounts yet. Ugh.

Can anyone share thoughts and experiences on the GF pools. Ever since I toyed with the idea of GF for our June stay, I’m now tinkering with the idea of GF for part of our end of summer stay. The pool is convienient to SL, correct? What special features does the pool have? I haven’t found pictures that show much of the water slide. The view looks amazing with the lake, beach and palm trees. Are there any umbrellas on the beach? Are the cabanas tucked too far away?

Last edited:
@Maxie86 I love the pictures. I have a question. Did the coppertone come with the room? What is in the large box on the left in the back? Does anyone know if this is typical amenities for CL guests? I want to know because that is less stuff I need to bring with me.
Yes the Coppertone was in the room, we got one at the YC as well, but not the GF. The large box was a shaving kit, disposable razor and a tube of shaving cream. It is hit or miss on what toiletries you get. The shaving kit was only in garden cottage, we never got one before. The sun block was also something new, but was in a regular CL room at the YC. The toiletries vary among the resorts. Suites tend to get a little more.

@Maxie86 congratulations on your retirement. It’s quite a ways off for me, however I think about it all the time. Enjoy!

Can anyone share thoughts and experiences on the GF pools. Ever since I toyed with the idea of GF for our June stay, I’m now tinkering with the idea of GF for part of our end of summer stay. The pool is convienient to SL, correct? What special features does the pool have? The view looks amazing with the lake, beach and palm trees. Are there any umbrellas on the beach? Are the cabanas tucked too far away?
Thank you, I am enjoying it very much.
The courtyard pool is right outside of SL. The beach pool is close but not as close as the courtyard pool. The courtyard pool is much bigger than the beach pool. The cabana's are at the back of the beach pool. Both pools have a pool bar. The beach pool has a slide, the courtyard pool does not. No umbrella's were on the beach in January. So many choices so little time. :rotfl2:

Hello all! I would love some extra nit picky advice on choosing between CR and BC for our upcoming stay. We usually spend quite a bit of time in the lounge and utilize the food and drink offerings. For reference, we have stayed at BWI so that is what we would compare to service and amenity wise.

I need some real pro's and con's help here! :teacher:

Those printouts are really nice. I didn't even get a plain printout when I checked into th
Those toiletries are awesome ! This summer at the BC we only got the standard shampoo conditioner/lotion. No mouthwash or even footrub cream. We didn't even get the standard printout of our adrs and fastpasses when we checked in. No welcome drink either lol. I wanted to move over to BWI club from BC CL I was so unhappy but dh didn't want to pack up and move. Which is funny because he doesn't even unpack, he lives out of his suitcase. All these wonderful BW reviews makes me wish I pushed it more.

we are staying in a deluxe room in April! I have a couple of questions. Does the elevator near roaring fork go up to the seventh floor? We were just there in December, but I didn’t pay attention! How comfortable was the couch? Does it fold out into a bed or is it the kind that just kind of flips over? It will be me, my mom and my son on this trip so I’ll be stuck on the fold out! TIA

Hello- yes, the elevator near roaring forks goes to the 7th floor. The sofa bed is the flip over style. I did not find the couch uncomfortable. It could also be due to the fact that we were so tired at the end of each day lol! If anything, I found the pillows rather flat. It might be tight for 3 bodies- if your son is younger, they can bring a pack and play which would fit between the 2 beds, in the seperate bedroom. Also a heads up to be cautious of the metal sofa bed frame when using the foldout. It protrouds outwards a bit. I hope you have an enjoyable stay! Lmk if you have more questions.

Those printouts are really nice. I didn't even get a plain printout when I checked into th

Those toiletries are awesome ! This summer at the BC we only got the standard shampoo conditioner/lotion. No mouthwash or even footrub cream. We didn't even get the standard printout of our adrs and fastpasses when we checked in. No welcome drink either lol. I wanted to move over to BWI club from BC CL I was so unhappy but dh didn't want to pack up and move. Which is funny because he doesn't even unpack, he lives out of his suitcase. All these wonderful BW reviews makes me wish I pushed it more.
Last year we got very few toiletries at the GF in May and the YC in October. Much better this year so far. I believe the garden cottages are considered suites so you get a bit more, but we got almost everything except the shaving kit at the GF and YC this year.

Last year we got very few toiletries at the GF in May and the YC in October. Much better this year so far. I believe the garden cottages are considered suites so you get a bit more, but we got almost everything except the shaving kit at the GF and YC this year.
It seems to be picking up from what I've seen. The BC was just lacking compared to the poly club the year before. Not even a welcome drink! They told us the lounge was open if we wanted to grab a drink. We couldn't find a staff member working though.

Can anyone share thoughts and experiences on the GF pools. Ever since I toyed with the idea of GF for our June stay, I’m now tinkering with the idea of GF for part of our end of summer stay. The pool is convienient to SL, correct? What special features does the pool have? I haven’t found pictures that show much of the water slide. The view looks amazing with the lake, beach and palm trees. Are there any umbrellas on the beach? Are the cabanas tucked too far away?
I like how close courtyard pool is to sl. The hot tub is there too. Look at google map and you can see the gate for the pool is very close to sl entry door.

This makes for a great run and grab a beverage or snack spot. No dripping wet people please! I have and have seen others in their beach coverups getting snacks and beverages to take Outside.

On a side note: did you all know the huge beverage options they have at gf's pool bars? Many many beers, hard ciders etc. On tap they have Ace pineapple cider which is light and yummy on a hot day.

ALSO you can drink in the water at gf courtyard pool. It's so nice to sit in the shallow area with a beverage and enjoy a nice day.

There looked to be some new seating on the beach in January.

I posted pix a few weeks ago on gf thread of new seating at the pools as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter