• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We've stayed in all CL a few times and the only one to ever give us sunscreen was CR. They had it every time. We've been to BWI and WL the most and never had it in our rooms at either. Always have some so never asked for it

OFC is the only CL you can add on to a non-CL room. You don't have to book CL there, as long as you are ok with not being on the same floor. I think it's a bonus there as the CL floor has solid balconies and I really hate those.
Really? How do you add on to a non-CL room? Do you just call and they then pay the difference? Thanks!

Important question for the Mrs... does anyone know if the CR Atrium Club has lox in the morning? Anyone specifically know if any others do if that one doesn't? :)

Thanks much!!!

Important question for the Mrs... does anyone know if the CR Atrium Club has lox in the morning? Anyone specifically know if any others do if that one doesn't? :)

Thanks much!!!
BWI club level had it every day when I was there in August.

Thanks much!!!

Hi @psac - haven’t seen you around here in awhile, hope all is well. This is accurate as of March and was like this every day (and consistent with past CR stays, so seems like as ‘regular’ an offering as you can find, with the usual CL caveats.

IMG_7312.jpeg

Is sunscreen usually included with club level (specificall WL)? Mine is 4oz (although its half empty) so it technically shouldn't go in my carryon. But we are likely going to swim shortly after arrival. Thanks!
We didn't have sunscreen at BWI CL in May nor at AKL CL in July.

Lol, my recent CL sunscreen scorecard with dates since this stuff can change all the time, they can run out, they can forget, they can start or stop offering things on a whim, a new manager comes in and wants to change things, etc. As always, YMMV!

BWI Feb 18 - No
AKL Apr 18 - No
Poly July 18 - No
GF SL Sept 18 - No
Poly Dec 18 - Yes
YC Feb 19 - Yes
CR Mar 19 - Yes
WL April 19 - Yes
Poly July 19 - Yes
YC Aug 19 - No (But I did have lotion, lol, for the time being! New to us at YC this trip were a shaving kit and two toothbrush kits)

In looking at this, I think I need to find some new vacation destinations. :scared1:
I agree 100%. It has been way too long since you visited BWI and AKL. Better fix that 😉

Hi @psac - haven’t seen you around here in awhile, hope all is well. This is accurate as of March and was like this every day (and consistent with past CR stays, so seems like as ‘regular’ an offering as you can find, with the usual CL caveats.

View attachment 433387

Hiya and thank you! Yeah we’ve been doing the cruise thing for a little while (my signature is probably way out of sync, a lot of DCL and other lines as well), but we’re coming back home in January. :). Just trying to finalize the particulars!

Follow up on the sunscreen question I posted earlier. I just got a call from the Old Faithful staff asking if I had any questions, so i inquired about the sunscreen. She said she believes there should be one in there, and was going to have an extra one placed in the room for us. And that they stock some at their desk in case rooms arent ready yet. I arrive tomorrow so can provide an in person update!

I think I am in love with club level already and I havent even stayed there yet. The staff has been so amazing so far!

Hope you have a great trip and enjoy CL :wizard:.

Relatively new poster, longtime reader...My family is visiting in February and staying at the BC CL. We have previously stayed that the CR CL, the 14th level CR CL (not sure of short hand for that), the main GF CL, and the BWI CL. We are working out our flights, but I think we will arrive later in the evening and the plan is to spend the next day with no agenda going to the pools, etc. Does anyone have a recommendation for a "regular room" that won't break the bank? Since we are really only sleeping, the room is not a huge deal. There's a cheerleading competition while we are there so all of the value resorts are taken. We've never stayed at the AKL and thought about that as a possibility, but would love some additional suggestions.

Relatively new poster, longtime reader...My family is visiting in February and staying at the BC CL. We have previously stayed that the CR CL, the 14th level CR CL (not sure of short hand for that), the main GF CL, and the BWI CL. We are working out our flights, but I think we will arrive later in the evening and the plan is to spend the next day with no agenda going to the pools, etc. Does anyone have a recommendation for a "regular room" that won't break the bank? Since we are really only sleeping, the room is not a huge deal. There's a cheerleading competition while we are there so all of the value resorts are taken. We've never stayed at the AKL and thought about that as a possibility, but would love some additional suggestions.

I think AKL is a great choice, but another suggestion would be WL. Or, if you wanted to stay close to BC, you could always look into a standard room at BC, YC or BWI. Sometimes you can snag a discount on regular rooms that make the cost comparable to that of a moderate resort :).

Only one week until I get to spend my Birthday Week at Disney enjoying BWI CL!
:cake::mickeyjum:cake::mickeyjum:cake:

It's not a major birthday, but it is the last prime number before before the half-a-century mark. 😲

Hope you have a great birthday trip!! :bday: :cake:

Thanks much!!!
They had it recently on CR's 14th floor, so I should think yes, as offerings on the two floors are usually identical.

I think they had is at Coronado too.

I would highly recommend the Gran Destino Tower at Coronado Spring Resort. Classified as moderate but looks like a luxury resort IMHO. And it’s brand new.

Thanks all for the help. It's much appreciated. I will definitely look into the AKL and Gran Destino Tower.

Another question... If not taking the magical express, is taking an Uber the best alternative? We have taken the magical express and we felt that we were on there for a really long time.

Thanks all for the help. It's much appreciated. I will definitely look into the AKL and Gran Destino Tower.

Another question... If not taking the magical express, is taking an Uber the best alternative? We have taken the magical express and we felt that we were on there for a really long time.
We usually book Tiffany Towncar for transport to and from MCO and Disney resorts. They meet us in baggage claim. We've been happy with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter