Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

It official, our BWI CL trip has been moved to Thanksgiving week. To make us feel better...we added an extra day. Our 35th wedding anniversary is two weeks later, so we thought let’s make this trip special. :flower:

We also booked a trip next June for 9 nights at the Grand RPC. We thought we needed something to look forward to in 2021. :dogdance:

Sorry for OT, did anyone see these at Shopdisney? They are adorable but not out until mid july. I can't decide whether to buy them. Disney in August is most likely a bust. We need to wear masks out now but will I still have to in the summer? I guess I could order them and cancel. Regardless, they are so cute. They have a bunch of choices.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200501-152704_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200501-152704_Chrome.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 18
Yes they came out yesterday and the Star Wars masks sold out first. I have not seen anyone post here but it went for a while in the Rumor & News threads.

Several discussions about how to size etc.. Just not sure how fun they will be to wear in August at WDW, an open question at the moment,

Dave

see
Yes they came out yesterday and the Star Wars masks sold out first. I have not seen anyone post here but it went for a while in the Rumor & News threads.

Several discussions about how to size etc.. Just not sure how fun they will be to wear in August at WDW, an open question at the moment,

Dave
I'm sure they will be miserable to wear in Disney! I'm debating for home, every day use. We currently need to wear them outside of our homes but not sure that order will be in place in 2 months.

I just had a mickey/minnie design delivered from an etsy seamstress. I made some of my own, but could not get my hands on the fabric I wanted.
I'm sure they will be miserable to wear in Disney! I'm debating for home, every day use. We currently need to wear them outside of our homes but not sure that order will be in place in 2 months.

One of the reasons I won't be headed to Disney this summer is exactly this. Even if people have the best intentions, those face masks will only be used in the cooler areas and times of day such as morning and A/C waiting queues.

It official, our BWI CL trip has been moved to Thanksgiving week. To make us feel better...we added an extra day. Our 35th wedding anniversary is two weeks later, so we thought let’s make this trip special. :flower:

We also booked a trip next June for 9 nights at the Grand RPC. We thought we needed something to look forward to in 2021. :dogdance:

How exciting that you added another day and booked a 2nd trip for next summer! Enjoy the planning :goodvibes.

So here is a question for you all.... we have a 25th anniversary trip scheduled for September...a repeat of our honeymoon! I am considering an upgrade to club level for part 2 of our split stay--at the animal kingdom lodge. We already have a Savannah view...so it's not a huge upgrade fee...and honestly don't care too much if they limit the food offerings (in case they limit them post-COVID), we just like the feeling of luxury and the club level fast passes if things continue to be difficult to secure.

would you do it? We will start at beach club, non club level.

So here is a question for you all.... we have a 25th anniversary trip scheduled for September...a repeat of our honeymoon! I am considering an upgrade to club level for part 2 of our split stay--at the animal kingdom lodge. We already have a Savannah view...so it's not a huge upgrade fee...and honestly don't care too much if they limit the food offerings (in case they limit them post-COVID), we just like the feeling of luxury and the club level fast passes if things continue to be difficult to secure.

Yes!!! Definitely worth it. I enjoy the coffe/soda/adult beverages.

Disney has not determined what will be happening with fast passes in general. Some folk are speculating that all rides will be on a reservation system, and fast passes as we know them will go away for the short term. Whatever is done, the CL fastpasses will need to follow, meaning they may be put on hold.

I'd wait to see what's going on if those CL FP+ are a significant element of the stay.

Disney has not determined what will be happening with fast passes in general. Some folk are speculating that all rides will be on a reservation system, and fast passes as we know them will go away for the short term. Whatever is done, the CL fastpasses will need to follow, meaning they may be put on hold.

I'd wait to see what's going on if those CL FP+ are a significant element of the stay.

Yes I have seen that speculation! I wonder what the availability looks like...switching between club level and standard.

Yes, definitely. Animal kingdom lodge has a beautiful club level that overlooks the lobby. That lobby is stunning and the lounge area is so relaxing. They also make specialty drinks like sunset sangria. We loved the food offerings and if you do choose to add club level, I hope you will get the full experience. It’s pretty awesome.

I would. If you don’t like the offerings at the time you can change back. You would need DSS open to get the CLFP program and they’d have to enable it again, so if 90 days from check in they aren’t open you won’t be able to do it on the first potential day. If general booking on FP opens up and they don’t the program probably won’t be of much use.

Yes, definitely. Animal kingdom lodge has a beautiful club level that overlooks the lobby. That lobby is stunning and the lounge area is so relaxing. They also make specialty drinks like sunset sangria. We loved the food offerings and if you do choose to add club level, I hope you will get the full experience. It’s pretty awesome.
Also from my experience the relatively small difference in cost between AKL savannah view vs AKL club level (all savannah view) makes club level a no-brainer

Helpful thread following along and reading through. Hesitant to book a CL room without knowing if lounge would even be open.... would love to try Contemporary. Might go for one of the 1 bedrooms at a DVC resort. Haven’t had much luck trying to get a cabin @ either Polynesian or Wilderness Lodge. Seems like travel options may be limited this year so hoping to get a week in @ Disney - at least it’s driving distance.

I would. If you don’t like the offerings at the time you can change back. You would need DSS open to get the CLFP program and they’d have to enable it again, so if 90 days from check in they aren’t open you won’t be able to do it on the first potential day. If general booking on FP opens up and they don’t the program probably won’t be of much use.

Yes I have seen that....it's one of the reasons I am stalling to see if DSS is open by our date (would be around June 12 for 90 days out). Can you change back easily? If you can I will book it, but I guess I am a bit afraid the regular rooms might fill and then I couldn't.

Yes I have seen that....it's one of the reasons I am stalling to see if DSS is open by our date (would be around June 12 for 90 days out). Can you change back easily? If you can I will book it, but I guess I am a bit afraid the regular rooms might fill and then I couldn't.
You can only change back if there is availability.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter