Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Flashes of the movie Home Alone kept popping in my head as I read this:D

The BEST part was the DH texted all his sisters and said "How about doing Mom's 90th at Disney?" and then showed it to me about an hour later. He had mentioned it in passing when we were AT the GF in Jan 2019 about how much his mom would love the Royal Palm Club....but we hadn't discussed it again until after the text. AND then he left for two-week work trip to Spain the next day :rotfl2:

Up until that point, our trips to Disney had been just the two of us AFTER a week or more with his family down at Fort Myers Beach as my "reward"....

I got my second vaccine shot on Sunday. Still so uncertain about the Canadian border situation though, the end of May is almost certainly going to be a solo trip for me at this rate but my heart just hasn’t accepted it yet. I will end up cutting down to a week if/when that’s the case but probably still split between GF and YC. If I have to turn 40 during a plague I’m doing it with a lapu lapu!!! Even if I have to do it by myself. :sad1:

Our little October weekend at CR Atrium for the 50th is now like our plan...F? I’ve honestly lost track since 2020. I phoned our TA a little while ago and had her book a Poly stay to start the day we are supposed to check out of CR to extend that trip to 2 weeks. So very much hoping that CL will be back for the 50th in some capacity so we can celebrate...but if we get moved out of the resort due to no CL I am hoping they just drop us at the Poly. And hoping dearly it will in fact be “us”.

It’s officially a year since I last saw my gf in person, when she came down to NY for Valentine’s Day and we went to see the Lion King on Broadway. I miss her so much you guys. Sorry for whining. Those of you who can quarantine with your loved ones please hold them tight. So many families and couples are separated by borders right now.
Kylenne, I’m so sad to hear this. As a Canadian, we hear so many stories about loved ones being separated from each other on our respective sides and it’s just heart-breaking. A year without your loved one! I can’t even imagine. I so hope that you get to see her soon :love:

Yes, we had never stayed Club Level until Thanksgiving of 2018 when they were the only rooms available to book at wilderness Lodge. We made the resservation in Dec of 2017- almost a year ahead ! Loved it. I liked having breakfast in the lounge to start my day since i am the early riser. My kids were preteens at the time, so i could take them back to the room in the evening and feel safe, since they were right down the hall. The adults could then enjoy an evening cocktail.

Hu Guys! So I just moved my room up to a deluxe suite in the tower. I wanted a little more room, we are traveling with are 2 children so they can sleep on the pull out.
Then it dawned on me........are suites automatically linked as club level, or is that an additional add on!????
I tired calling WDW, but its a 2 hour wait on the phone!

Question: Is anyone, maybe moderators, calling Disney or checking booking online to see if Club level pops up ?? I would really love to get Club level for a December 2021 trip at WL and those are always super hard to get. I’ll be sure to check this thread often to see if club reservations come back this spring or summer for future visits

Question: Is anyone, maybe moderators, calling Disney or checking booking online to see if Club level pops up ?? I would really love to get Club level for a December 2021 trip at WL and those are always super hard to get. I’ll be sure to check this thread often to see if club reservations come back this spring or summer for future visits

I don’t check every day with the specific purpose of checking on CL, but I often poke around availability both for my own trip planning and answering various questions around here so I ‘keep an eye on it.’

That being said - I fully expect to log on here some day... probably a Tuesday AM... to see a “guys - I just booked CL!” post. I’m personally a little down on that happening anytime soon, but TBD of course!

FYI, probably something I should have done months ago, but we have a new sticky here on the Resorts Boars that is sort of a 'master list' of what is open (and perhaps more importantly, what is closed) at the WDW resorts. Here now/just back reports are always helpful to ensure we have the latest info and can identify areas where Disney's website is either wrong or has incomplete info.

Here's the link: ***WDW Resorts Open/Closed Detail & FAQ Thread***

Thanks!

Don’t read this wrong - I am PRO fireworks/shows/anything that brings back jobs, guests, the Disney entertainment we all love, etc.

But I am taking a DIS hiatus for a week when nighttime show(s) start if current social distancing transportation protocols are still in place. IMO, the bus and Skyliner lines will be absolute zoos if they were to run a show now. There have already been times now where the park closing Skyliner line goes all the way to BC - throw a nighttime show in there - good luck!

Disney transportation can barely handle the current social-distanced capacity as it is. Can we all spread out around the lagoon? You bet. Would it be safe? Seems like it. But then what happens when everyone leaves at the same time?

So book those walkable Epcot resorts when you can! :rotfl:

Maybe I’m wrong - maybe they can handle things, bring in more buses, etc - but I’d bet money there will be DIS ‘outrage’ with transportation crowding conditions whenever we get to that point. I’ll take that as a good problem to have though, I guess.

What do y’all think?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter