Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We didn't have a car for this trip so everything we did was walkable. There are a lot of restaurants and shops right outside the resort. In the resort, Caretta's was amazing for an adult sunset dinner. They also have this really nice firepit area out side the restaurant where we spent some time. We also spent a lot of time at the pool bar for food and drinks during the day. I especially loved the flag on your chair you raised when you needed anything. I tried to implement this at home but it failed. :confused3:rotfl2: We loved this restaurant directly next door called Clear Sky Cafe and they serve breakfast lunch and dinner. We had dinner there one night and breakfast or breakfast/lunch takeout a few times. We also sat outside at Frenchies Cafe and they had great blackened grouper sandwiches and fish tacos. Speaking of tacos, my family cannot go anywhere without needing Mexican food within about 48 hours :rotfl2: so we really loved Jimmy Hulu's down the street. Fantastic atmosphere. I am not a big shopper, so we really just hit the surf type shops right on the block. We were there in April a few years back and they had the sandcastle contest going on very close and that was really cool. My daughter and I also did spas treatments at the Sandpearl and that was nice. Hope this helps! Now I really want to go back.:)

This definitely helps as it's exactly what I was looking for, thanks so much!! Too funny about trying to implement the flag on the chair at home.....that wouldn't go over too well at my house either :rotfl:. I'm going to keep this resort in my list of options as it sounds like a great place to stay with a lot of good restaurants around. Hope you get to make another trip back there soon :goodvibes.

So have you started to have your mail forwarded to the Poly? You are definitely giving tikiman a run for his money on your love for the poly!! Honestly, I can see why, this suite is lovely and those views are wonderful. But we need to have a serious talk....did you really say you prefer kurig over nespresso?! Thats like at least $30 in pods sitting there, don't send those back man, call me, I'll drive the hour and pick them up next time. :laughing:

I'm guessing that tree is at least 4 refurbs ago?!
Oh gosh...this is hilarious! I'm totally Nespresso. And also dreaming of a day when I might stay in Tonga. :cloud9:

Did the TV in the living room disappear into the dresser at the push of a button? That's how it was in the Steeplechase Suite. Apparently, we stayed there right after they upgraded it to Bob Iger's likings. It seems to be his favorite resort and suite to stay in. Steven Schussler likes to stay there too. He's the creator of the Rainforest Cafe, T-Rex, The Boathouse, etc. He's a Far Rockaway High School boy who graduated with a bunch of friends of mine. I'm a couple of towns over going east.
No, the tv is just wall mounted in this suite. The Steeplechase Suite is a "premier suite" according to Lene and not just a two bedroom suite. Steeplechase is really beautiful and so big! You're right about Bob Iger liking BWI and Steeplechase. My DH passed him walking in the hall with Lorenzo one time when we were there. They were also putting fresh paint, etc in the Steeplechase suite when we were there recently getting it ready for him again. Neil Patrick Harris also likes that suite apparently because he was staying there with his husband and kids when we were there in October before the pandemic (2019). I was very surprised that they all came to the lounge for breakfast one morning when we were in there.

Just booked CL at AKL for 2 nights in August before we move over to the Poly (not CL). Looking forward to it, as I planned for us to take it easy the first couple of days, so I think we do hang out, enjoy some pool time and extended evening hours in Epcot on the Monday night.

Hi friends, We have an upcoming 8 day stay at WL CL next week. We received a welcome email from the Old Faithful Club/WL concerige desk, and I was pleasantly suprised that they responded to my questions within 24 hours. Is there interest in info/pics about the experience and food? If so, I will post when we return.

No, the tv is just wall mounted in this suite. The Steeplechase Suite is a "premier suite" according to Lene and not just a two bedroom suite. Steeplechase is really beautiful and so big! You're right about Bob Iger liking BWI and Steeplechase. My DH passed him walking in the hall with Lorenzo one time when we were there. They were also putting fresh paint, etc in the Steeplechase suite when we were there recently getting it ready for him again. Neil Patrick Harris also likes that suite apparently because he was staying there with his husband and kids when we were there in October before the pandemic (2019). I was very surprised that they all came to the lounge for breakfast one morning when we were in there.
Lorenzo is Bob’s favorite cast member! They are great friends. Bob thinks very highly of Lorenzo.

Hi friends, We have an upcoming 8 day stay at WL CL next week. We received a welcome email from the Old Faithful Club/WL concerige desk, and I was pleasantly suprised that they responded to my questions within 24 hours. Is there interest in info/pics about the experience and food? If so, I will post when we return.
We are there in two weeks! Any info you can get on offerings throughout the day would be super helpful. Still debating on if I need to order/pack certain foods. We are travelling with a one year old with peanut allergies.

When did you get your email?

We are there in two weeks! Any info you can get on offerings throughout the day would be super helpful. Still debating on if I need to order/pack certain foods. We are travelling with a one year old with peanut allergies.

When did you get your email?

The email came on 1/16. Our check in is 1/25. I emailed questions yesterday, and heard back this AM.

I can certainly try to post about food. We're having an early breakfast on the 26th, so I'll be able to report back about that that evening. :)

The email came on 1/16. Our check in is 1/25. I emailed questions yesterday, and heard back this AM.

I can certainly try to post about food. We're having an early breakfast on the 26th, so I'll be able to report back about that that evening. :)
Awesome!
I am also curious if CL rooms are getting different mousekeeping than the regular hotel rooms. I don’t expect turn down service still, but even more frequent or more involved cleaning like it used to.

Speaking of tacos, my family cannot go anywhere without needing Mexican food within about 48 hours :rotfl2: so we really loved Jimmy Hulu's down the street.

If you ever find yourself in Tampa with access to transportation, try a taco truck called Los Comparres.

Actually, they have 2 trucks, and we liked Comparres II better than the original. It is the same food, just better location with more/nicer tables. (or at least that was the case in 2019)

Bonus! They run a Taco Tuesday special deal. (at the Taco Truck in Tampa!)

The ceviche is also excellent, so long as you don't mind eating ceviche out of a paper cup. It looks like they now offer online ordering.

Awesome!
I am also curious if CL rooms are getting different mousekeeping than the regular hotel rooms. I don’t expect turn down service still, but even more frequent or more involved cleaning like it used to.
Thanksgiving week at GF RPC we got daily housekeeping
New Years at CR no CL we got trash pickup and towels on day two out of five nothing else

Awesome!
Mid-November we received full Mousekeeping every day at BWI CL. No turn down service or towel animals, though. We did have candy waiting for us when we checked in like we did pre-shutdown - bonus!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter