Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I've never stayed CL anywhere and honestly never even entertained the idea. But I was looking at it for fun today. Just wondering where I can find some recent pictures of the food offering at WL CL? This thread has a LOT of pages and the search feature just got me pics from 2022 so maybe I need some better search terms to get more recent pictures?

Also, is there not a standard room, club level at WL? When I searched our possible trip days, I only saw resort view, resort king, and deluxe.

Could you book both GF and Poly CL rooms and cancel one when checking-in for your non-CL GF stay depending on how the lobby looks? It's still a 5 day cancellation right now and doesn't change to 8 days until 1/1/25.
I think we may actually end up doing that. I’m trying to compare the offerings and the fireworks views atm. We have non CL booked at the Poly for next May's trip so we will be there regardless.

I've never stayed CL anywhere and honestly never even entertained the idea. But I was looking at it for fun today. Just wondering where I can find some recent pictures of the food offering at WL CL? This thread has a LOT of pages and the search feature just got me pics from 2022 so maybe I need some better search terms to get more recent pictures?

Also, is there not a standard room, club level at WL? When I searched our possible trip days, I only saw resort view, resort king, and deluxe.
The resorts have consolidated the std rooms to resort view.

For cl the resort view will be 7th floor facing CR/MK fireworks or courtyard and pool . You can request one if interested. Yes the king is bookable currently. The deluxe rooms are on the other end of the resort and on floors 1-6.

I haven’t stayed cl there since 2018 so I don’t have current pix. Hopefully someone will post soon. However I often find what I am looking for by googling it.

I remember a bunch of people discussing this a few pages ago and just saw a YouTube room tour video involving the situation and thought it was interesting. This was a recent video—the person just stayed within the last week or so and booked a resort view club level room and ended up being assigned to the Tower club (14th floor) and the room they ended up getting was a 2 queen with a theme park view on the 14th floor. The person briefly discussed the change in description that this thread noted and asked if you could request a particular club when you book the resort view club room and the answer was yes, but it would be treated like any other request. Not sure people feel about this—seems confusing way to book.

Quick question: Does Beach Club Lounge offer bottled water or empty bottles for us to fill on our own? Or neither?

Thanks 😊

It was truly sad. I saw that "renew" button and didn't even hesitate. Gah. I have zero Disney willpower.
Same here. I keep renewing year after year but this year I think I'm going to only renew mine and my DHs. The kids are ok to go once a year but we like to take a couple adults only trips so I think it's worth it for now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter