Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Has anyone ever asked at check in and been told No? This is what's preventing me from taking the risk by booking a regular room. Do we think it is more likely to be granted if you have a short stay? Has anyone booked a 5-6 night stay and gotten the CL add on?
The challenge is that you can only add this at the Front desk on check-in day. Yes it works for longer stays. Just a capacity limit of approximately 36 rooms. The price has also slowley crept up to the current $149 (still a bargin) per room night for length of stay over the years.

The capacity of add-on rooms is based on the number CL rooms eliminated when the South wing (including the 12 Deluxe rooms in that wing) that were converted to the Copper Creek DVC in 2016-2017. This is the reason that this is a unique one-off CL option only at the the WL resort.

Dave

The challenge is that you can only add this at the Front desk on check-in day. Yes it works for longer stays. Just a capacity limit of approximately 36 rooms. The price has also slowley crept up to the current $149 (still a bargin) per room night for length of stay over the years.

The capacity of add-on rooms is based on the number CL rooms eliminated when the South wing (including the 12 Deluxe rooms in that wing) that were converted to the Copper Creek DVC in 2016-2017. This is the reason that this is a unique one-off CL option only at the the WL resort.

Dave

So your best guess of a cut off would be if 36 additional rooms added it on???? Obviously we have no idea but I don't think the capacity of the lounge decreased since the conversion of DVC, if anything I feel like there's more seating. It's tough to remember back to 2014 when we stayed there pre- conversion

So your best guess of a cut off would be if 36 additional rooms added it on???? Obviously we have no idea but I don't think the capacity of the lounge decreased since the conversion of DVC, if anything I feel like there's more seating. It's tough to remember back to 2014 when we stayed there pre- conversion
Yep I was talking to the CL mgr last night, there is more seating and it’s spread out more too.

Honestly I don’t think people know to ask…. I felt pretty confident I would get it . My only concern was NOT seeing anybody post on it for a while.

Since I have, anybody arriving this year has a decent chance they keep offering it.

Yep I was talking to the CL mgr last night, there is more seating and it’s spread out more too.

Honestly I don’t think people know to ask…. I felt pretty confident I would get it . My only concern was NOT seeing anybody post on it for a while.

Since I have, anybody arriving this year has a decent chance they keep offering it.
Do you know what rooms are eligible for the add on? For example, if we book a DVC room it is possible to pay the $149 and get the upgrade to CL?

Do you predict a crowded WL lounge due to this add-on option? We're coming Memorial weekend and our room will be on a different floor. If there are no tables, it will be a longish walk back to the room. We've only stayed at WL since the re-opening and the seating availability has been great.

Do you predict a crowded WL lounge due to this add-on option? We're coming Memorial weekend and our room will be on a different floor. If there are no tables, it will be a longish walk back to the room. We've only stayed at WL since the re-opening and the seating availability has been great.
We haven’t had any issues finding seating.

Also there is a set of double doors that leads to the dvc side of 7th floor. There is more seating there and you can reenter with your MB. Also the elevators located close to those doors are convenient for heading to the lobby from lounge.

When we get off bus and head to lobby we use that elevator up to 7. You don’t need a MB for elevator but do for the doors.

I don’t predict overcrowding. Nobody knows it’s an option. It is not advertised anywhere that I know of.

We tried booking a bounceback for December and no Club Level rooms were available. 🙁
Hey guys! Wanted to follow up! Called back today, which is day 5 post stay, and we were able to get the resort we wanted with CL for an upcoming stay! I would still like to add one more day, but it wasn’t available, but the CM said I could keep checking back! I’m happy 😊

This is not a new option, it's been available for add on since 2017, maybe 2018?? We've done it multiple times because I actually prefer the non-cl rooms, due to the open balcony vs the dormer balcony and I don't need the help of signature services prior to my stay.

Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY @trishadono !!!! Hope you are having a great day!

Hey guys! Wanted to follow up! Called back today, which is day 5 post stay, and we were able to get the resort we wanted with CL for an upcoming stay! I would still like to add one more day, but it wasn’t available, but the CM said I could keep checking back! I’m happy 😊
That’s great. 😀 Where are you staying?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter