Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

IMG_2568.jpegIMG_2468.jpeg

Went to MK after appies then caught the boat to poly. Had some more appies and watched HEA from traders tiki terrace. The music was piped in.

We grabbed mono to cr and took the boat to WL . My room is steps from the dock so I got to my room and watched ewp at 930. Not a perfect view but I’ve seen it a gazillion times and to hear and see most from my rock wall patio? Loved it🥰 I sat on the rock sideways with my feet on lower rock.Here is pic from other day for reference,

Then had grand marnier with cobbler a la mode !

View attachment 850778View attachment 850780

Went to MK after appies then caught the boat to poly. Had some more appies and watched HEA from traders tiki terrace. The music was piped in.

We grabbed mono to cr and took the boat to WL . My room is steps from the dock so I got to my room and watched ewp at 930. Not a perfect view but I’ve seen it a gazillion times and to hear and see most from my rock wall patio? Loved it🥰 I sat on the rock sideways with my feet on lower rock.Here is pic from other day for reference,

Then had grand marnier with cobbler a la mode !
Nice! So the direct boat from WL to CR is operating again?

I’m a little late to the party, but I tried to add on CL at WL in early November. I was staying for 3 nights. I thought I had a pretty good chance because I was alone, so not a huge impact on the club. I was told there wasn’t availability.
Did you book copper creek, boulder ridge or wilderness lodge if you don’t mind me asking?

Well it is good info to hear not guaranteed . Thx for posting .
Question for you... I've stayed at WL before but it was several years ago. Husband and kids loved it, but I felt somewhat cut off and never stayed there again. (I remember being on the boat to the MK and looking longingly over at the Poly and GF). That said, the WL price point is really good. So here's my question, because I know you're a monorail resort lover like me... any regrets at not staying at the GF, Poly, Contemporary? If you'd rather not answer, that's perfectly okay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter