Disney's CONTEMPORARY RESORT Information & Questions

If anyone is at Fantasia Market and has time, please take pictures of what they have available at this time.
I’m considering picking up a few things like bagels, milk, fruit, bottled water, beer…..

If anyone is at Fantasia Market and has time, please take pictures of what they have available at this time.
I’m considering picking up a few things like bagels, milk, fruit, bottled water, beer…..
Oh I’m on my iPad pix aren’t here I’ll post from phone shortly.
anyone order steakhouse 72 sandwiches and take to pool for munch. Is that pretty easy?
I have done that at Poly with Kona’s to go.

I have ordered from Contempo Cafe and taken to the pool.

👍you good.

We are coming next month and have a room in a tower. I just saw room opening up in garden view- are the rooms there not as nice as in the tower. They are cheaper and I’m not sure if the wings connect to the main building to get drink refills. What are your thoughts on outside wings vs towe rooms. These are both basic rooms- no CL or suites

We are coming next month and have a room in a tower. I just saw room opening up in garden view- are the rooms there not as nice as in the tower. They are cheaper and I’m not sure if the wings connect to the main building to get drink refills. What are your thoughts on outside wings vs towe rooms. These are both basic rooms- no CL or suites
I have done both Garden wing and tower .

The rooms are mostly the the same. Since the last refurb the bathrooms in the wing only have showers. The towers are mostly the tub/shower combo with a few kings and a few shower only mixed in available upon request.

You will walk outside for just a little bit but it is covered.

I don’t mind the walk. My dd prefers the TPV rooms. So it all depends on what is available out dates and discounts available.

Last GW 2nd and 3rd floors do not have a balcony, 1 st floor has a shared patio with room adjacent.

Can someone please explain, what is the difference between these two rooms listed on the Disney site,
Garden Wing- 1 bedroom suite access
Garden Wing- 1 bedroom hospitality ste access

Also does "access" mean club lounge access? If so, which lounge?

Are the photos on the disney site current for these two room types? They have a neutral color pallet rather than the reds used in the Incredible rooms so I'm wondering if the pictures are from before the refurb or if they kept the characters out of these suites.

Thank you for your help!

Can someone please explain, what is the difference between these two rooms listed on the Disney site,
Garden Wing- 1 bedroom suite access
Garden Wing- 1 bedroom hospitality ste access

Also does "access" mean club lounge access? If so, which lounge?

Are the photos on the disney site current for these two room types? They have a neutral color pallet rather than the reds used in the Incredible rooms so I'm wondering if the pictures are from before the refurb or if they kept the characters out of these suites.

Thank you for your help!

Yes, the pics on the website are current. The CR suites incorporate some Incredibles theming but are different in execution from the regular rooms. They are very nice, in my opinion.

Both of those room types provide access to the Atrium Club lounge which is on the 12th floor of the Tower. Disney incorrectly does not group these two room types under the “Rooms & Suite with Club Level Service” - something leftover from when they tinkered with names/headings when CL was still closed and they’ve never bothered to fix it.

The 1BR sleeps 5, the Hospitality Suite sleeps 7. They have different layouts, the pics do a somewhat decent (but not perfect) job of showing the overall layout.

Hope that helps!

Yes, the pics on the website are current. The CR suites incorporate some Incredibles theming but are different in execution from the regular rooms. They are very nice, in my opinion.

Both of those room types provide access to the Atrium Club lounge which is on the 12th floor of the Tower. Disney incorrectly does not group these two room types under the “Rooms & Suite with Club Level Service” - something leftover from when they tinkered with names/headings when CL was still closed and they’ve never bothered to fix it.

The 1BR sleeps 5, the Hospitality Suite sleeps 7. They have different layouts, the pics do a somewhat decent (but not perfect) job of showing the overall layout.

Hope that helps!
Yes! Very helpful. Exactly what I needed. Thank you!

@GADisneyDad14 , since you are familiar with the suites in the garden wing I'd like to ask one more question.
Do any of them have a patio or balcony?

Edit: Or anyone :)

Last edited:
@GADisneyDad14 , since you are familiar with the suites in the garden wing I'd like to ask one more question. Do any of them have a patio or balcony?

Edit: Or anyone
The Hospitality Suites (6), 3 standard view and 3 garden view. They are the first rooms in the South Garden wing next to the main building.

There are 3 One Bedroom Suites are at the end of the first section of the building overlooking the Boat Canal and the other 3 One Bedroom Suites at the Bay lake end of the building overlooking Bay Lake.

Note: Room configurations; 1st floor patio and 2nd and 3rd floors have a sliding window with a railing right next to the slider that only opens part way.

Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter