Disney's CONTEMPORARY RESORT Information & Questions

Hi! I just booked garden wing water view for my 40th birthday! On touring plans room finder everything shows up as garden view. Does anyone know where I can find an example of what we might be looking at? I tried googling and nothing really came up.

Hi! I just booked garden wing water view for my 40th birthday! On touring plans room finder everything shows up as garden view. Does anyone know where I can find an example of what we might be looking at? I tried googling and nothing really came up.
Garden View became Water View, and Standard View became Resort View. So the rooms you see on there as Garden are the category you're booked in.

I’m trying to do online check-in for our August trip, but it’s not letting me add a card to move on (I click the add card button and literally nothing happens). I’ve tried different browsers over the past 2 weeks or so. Anyone else come across this issue? I’ve also don’t see where I can request a preference for my room (high floor, etc). Did that go away? Thanks!

I’m trying to do online check-in for our August trip, but it’s not letting me add a card to move on (I click the add card button and literally nothing happens). I’ve tried different browsers over the past 2 weeks or so. Anyone else come across this issue? I’ve also don’t see where I can request a preference for my room (high floor, etc). Did that go away? Thanks!
If I can’t do online I do in the app instead. I have had that card glitch many times.

The options for requests sucks lol. Call to add or some have mentioned using chat feature. I haven’t tried that yet.

If I can’t do online I do in the app instead. I have had that card glitch many times.

The options for requests sucks lol. Call to add or some have mentioned using chat feature. I haven’t tried that yet.
I’ve actually tried both the app and the computer 😩

Any specific room recs for a 2 bedroom villa at Bay Lake Tower? We're a month away from our trip and it has been at least 10 years since we've stayed at Bay Lake (or around the MK resorts!).

Any specific room recs for a 2 bedroom villa at Bay Lake Tower? We're a month away from our trip and it has been at least 10 years since we've stayed at Bay Lake (or around the MK resorts!).
Which view did you book? There are a few Lake View rooms with a partial view of the park and fireworks. They are the north facing even numbered rooms.

Which view did you book? There are a few Lake View rooms with a partial view of the park and fireworks. They are the north facing even numbered rooms.
Lake View - I'm thinking we want a higher floor with a 10 or 12, right? My daughter would enjoy seeing the water pageant show, I think.

Does anyone know if all the theme park view 2Q rooms in the main tower have Incredibles theming?

I remember reading awhile back that they were doing renovations on the balconies. Is that still going on?

Can any club level experts let me know how long you have access on check-out day and how early we can use it on check-in day? We’ll be at MK the day we check out and are planning to pop back over to CR for a break and maybe some pool time - could we still use the club after checkout time?

How is the lounge around fireworks time? Is it feasible to get a spot on the balcony - DH and I have enjoyed the fireworks from CA Grill a few times in the past, but we’ll have the kiddos with us so the lounge seems like it might be a better option for this trip :)

We’ve currently got a Garden Wing room booked, but I got to thinking how we’d really like the be in the tower, then after that upgrade club level didn’t seem like that much more (gotta love Disney math!)

Can any club level experts let me know how long you have access on check-out day and how early we can use it on check-in day? We’ll be at MK the day we check out and are planning to pop back over to CR for a break and maybe some pool time - could we still use the club after checkout time?

You have access upon arrival until lounge closing at 10p.

How is the lounge around fireworks time? Is it feasible to get a spot on the balcony - DH and I have enjoyed the fireworks from CA Grill a few times in the past, but we’ll have the kiddos with us so the lounge seems like it might be a better option for this trip :)

There are only a few chairs . I was by myself and got one, it’s tucked in the corner out of the way, There are 2 balconies ,each with chair. However the family there that night pulled a few chairs in front of the windows vs standing outside, There was room but the kids wanted to be inside vs outside, (can’t remember if it was a big or temperature ?) In general room for all to see. Most TPV people go their rooms .

We’ve currently got a Garden Wing room booked, but I got to thinking how we’d really like the be in the tower, then after that upgrade club level didn’t seem like that much more (gotta love Disney math!)
Yep, love disney math. It gets crowded in the morning if trying to catch a rope drop. Later mornings it was quiet. 5p can be busy but the rest of the day usually quiet.

I can only speak to the Standard View Club level room in the Tower Club but our room was themed to Frozone!

Sorry, I guess I worded it wrong. I was thinking family, not movie. I meant the Tower club rooms don’t have the same Incredibles “Family” theme that the rest of the hotel rooms do. The king standard rooms are themed to Edna Mode & not as in your face as the other rooms are. Sorry for the confusion!

Sorry, I guess I worded it wrong. I was thinking family, not movie. I meant the Tower club rooms don’t have the same Incredibles “Family” theme that the rest of the hotel rooms do. The king standard rooms are themed to Edna Mode & not as in your face as the other rooms are. Sorry for the confusion!
I liked they were a bit different! I don't know what the suites have though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter