Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband and I got a magical upgrade to one of their Junior Suites on our last trip there. It was very spacious! Basically, a Studio and regular room with the lockout removed, so you get double of everything. Two Full baths, two TVs, two minifridges, etc. and a whole bunch of storage space. The Studio side would of course have a foldout bed. If that is not a bother, than the Junior Suite is a great option. I haven’t been there with a baby, but imagine it would work really well if your sister and baby shared the one side of the lockout. My husband would stay up later than me at night, and I couldn’t hear the tv on the other side with the door shut. Hope that helps!

Thanks for the response! So is it 2 Queen beds in the same space?

Hi everyone, I’m wondering if someone could give me some feedback on the resort. We have a stay booked for August 14-21 and there are two adults and three kids. We need to switch from our standard room that we booked to a suite because we realized that we need more space. The cost of a Junior suite is significantly more added to our package. Our agent suggested we look at family suites at the art of animation, it’s about ~$800 less. But I really like moderate resorts, I’ve stayed at the Port Orleans Riverside a few years back and loved it. I hated the value resort we did about 10 years ago. Anyway, my question is does anyone have experience in Coronado and art of animation enough to say that Coronado is worth spending a little more or can I do art of animation and still be satisfied?

Anyway, my question is does anyone have experience in Coronado and art of animation enough to say that Coronado is worth spending a little more or can I do art of animation and still be satisfied?

Definitely. What you will get at Coronado over AoA.

Pool slide
Hot tub
Table Service Restaurant
Lusher grounds
Newly refurbished rooms
Health Club
Multiple lounges

Now it's up to you to decide if these are worth the extra $$.

Last edited:
Definitely. What you will get at Coronado over AoA.

Pool slide
Hot tub
Table Service Restaurant
Lusher grounds
Newly refurbished rooms
Health Club
Multiple lounges

Now it's up to you to decide if these are worth the extra $$.

I’m so glad you mentioned those things. Hubby is a gym guy so we definitely need a decent fitness center. I also like the option of table service. I think if we’re spending that much already what’s 800 more lol. Oh and the new Tower is opening at Coronado with the rooftop restaurant that looks fun for an adult night out!

We stayed here in Sept and absolutely loved the refurbished rooms! Ours was themed with the Three Caballeros, but a friend of ours just got back and her room was themed Coco. Does anyone know how the theming is decided for each room? Do the Casitas one type and Ranchos another?

We stayed here in Sept and absolutely loved the refurbished rooms! Ours was themed with the Three Caballeros, but a friend of ours just got back and her room was themed Coco. Does anyone know how the theming is decided for each room? Do the Casitas one type and Ranchos another?
I was in the Casitas in August and it was Three Caballeros themed.

We stayed in Cabanas and Ranchos in Nov and it was Three Caballeros and last weekend we stayed in Casitas and it was Three Caballeros. That’s the first I’ve heard of a Coco themed room.

Are there photos of the coco room?

It’s not a photo but check out this video. Looks like some Suites are Coco themed. Very nice!

I love that tub! I was thinking it might have been one of the suites that had the coco theme. Makes sense. Thanks for sharing!

Or the importance of family and remembering loved ones?! I know you’re kidding. (Hope you’re kidding?) And the movie is very cute.
Yes........
I was kidding.
Death is the last thing all of us encounter while in these mortal shells and there's no reason to fear the inevitable.
Our six year old Granddaughter was confronted with those facts last month when her Abuelito, (Her Puerto Rican Grandfather) passed away just a few hours after they visited him.
She wasn't the least bit happy but she came to realize that death is normal and that we need to remember our loved ones who've gone before us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter