Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we wanted to get to the Boardwalk area from CS without using a rideshare, is the best option to bus to HS and then Skyliner over?

Just coming to post pics too! Beautiful!!!

At DME now. Our stay at CSR was great, except for the bus thing on Monday and esp Tuesday. Weekend bus service was terrific.

Other random thoughts -

CMs constantly, constantly cleaning public areas at CSR
Elevators never an issue whatsoever
Missed QS big time. Hope it opens again soon.

Loved Three Bridges (we did mobile order twice - be sure to order a couple of hours before you want to eat, at least on weekends)
Rix was good too, we did a lunch there (there is also an ability to order takeout at the counter) and our server was wonderful!

Laundry room had some glitches in there; if you plan to use the machines, be sure to check them for error messages before using.
CSR was lovely as usual! (This was my third stay at this resort, first GDT)

Attachments

• 20201111_104947.jpg
    20201111_104947.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 20201111_104902.jpg
    20201111_104902.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 22
So what you're saying is... When i'm there next week, plan on using our car instead of the Bus?
If you have a car, yes I'd use it if you want early morning (hands down best time to do attractions)

We had great bus experience on fri/sat/sun. Terrible Mon/Tuesday. So might be a weekday thing?

On Friday we were in line for Peter pan at 8:15 for 9 am opening). I think Monday didn't get to park until at or after 9 opening.

Got 2 surveys for csr (2 reservations for our stay) and I specifically noted the bus experience

I definately missed the first EPCOT bus by showing up at 10AM. These lines are insane, and the buses come partially full.

I legitimately hate the bus service here.

Also wish they wouldn't play Christmas music in the bus bay (or in the parks outside of Christmas themed events). As a retail veteran, Christmas music is literally just the worst, and when you're in, like, Dinoland USA or Africa, it really, really breaks immersion.

I definately missed the first EPCOT bus by showing up at 10AM. These lines are insane, and the buses come partially full.

I legitimately hate the bus service here.

Also wish they wouldn't play Christmas music in the bus bay (or in the parks outside of Christmas themed events). As a retail veteran, Christmas music is literally just the worst, and when you're in, like, Dinoland USA or Africa, it really, really breaks immersion.

have to disagree. I love the Christmas music. 😊
thank you for the update on the bus situation though.

I think Disney needs to sit down and ask whether Mears, who, IIRC, is the actual bus operator, is capable of providing the service Disney pays them to provide, and whether they properly represent the Disney brand.

As for Christmas music, it's just so ceaseless and inescapable, especially now that Target has started playing music and I can't go there for quiet shopping anymore. I actually worked there when that change happened, and Corporate literally couldn't understand why us Team Members weren't happy. Even outside Christmas, not having music was just such a nice atmosphere compared to everywhere else I've worked.

Anyway, according to the board, there isn't even a second EPCOT bus on the way.

Okay, here it comes, right after I say that. Already half-full, of course.

I think Disney needs to sit down and ask whether Mears, who, IIRC, is the actual bus operator, is capable of providing the service Disney pays them to provide, and whether they properly represent the Disney brand.

I think Mears only does DME, not park buses. They are sometimes called in to supplement park buses if there's high demand, but they don't run the regular park buses.

:D Hey!

Look what has hours starting next Wednesday (none before)....hope not a glitch!

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/coronado-springs-resort/cafe-rix/
Cafe Rix - Temporarily Unavailable
Dining located in Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
Choose from an array of pastries, yogurts, fruits and salads, along with sweets like dessert cakes, gelatos and sorbets. Specialty coffees, smoothies, beer and wine are also available.
View Menu
Dining Plans Are Temporarily Unavailable

Wednesday, November 18, 2020
7:00 AM to 12:30 PM
and
4:30 PM to 10:00 PM

:banana::banana::banana:

Last edited:

Choose from an array of pastries, yogurts, fruits and salads, along with sweets like dessert cakes, gelatos and sorbets. Specialty coffees, smoothies, beer and wine are also available.
View Menu

and

Wonder if soda machine will be open to refill drinks....doesn’t seem like it will based on current menu showing...

View Menu

and

Good, I hope my survey sent their ears on fire! :rolleyes1

Reactions: fbb

View Menu

and

Looks like the calendar reflects those hours through Dec 31, and then goes back to No Times Available on Jan 1...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter