Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
enhance

In a Tower standard view room with two queen sized beds, can we fit a full sized air mattress on the floor somewhere?

Does the laundry at Gran Destino use the Laundryview website? I only see Ranchos, Cabanas and Casitas listed under Coronado Springs, and Gran Destino doesn't show up on its own. Thanks!

Does the laundry at Gran Destino use the Laundryview website? I only see Ranchos, Cabanas and Casitas listed under Coronado Springs, and Gran Destino doesn't show up on its own. Thanks!

I'm curious about that too but from pics I've seen of the facilities it's looks really modern and lots of machines. They take Apple Pay too.

I'm curious about that too but from pics I've seen of the facilities it's looks really modern and lots of machines. They take Apple Pay too.
It's pretty spacious, plenty of machines, and it looks like they originally had seating, etc in there. There is a TV. There were a few scattered stools in November, but I don't think there were any in January though.

Some of the machines can be glitchy, a few of them consistently had error messages. I did get a free wash out of one of them though, lol. Only 3 of 4 charges showed up on my credit card. Also saw another glitch with the detergent machine, it tried to charge a woman something like $19 for a one-load box! Luckily, someone left a bottle of laundry detergent with a note saying "free," so she used that.

It's pretty spacious, plenty of machines, and it looks like they originally had seating, etc in there. There is a TV. There were a few scattered stools in November, but I don't think there were any in January though.

Some of the machines can be glitchy, a few of them consistently had error messages. I did get a free wash out of one of them though, lol. Only 3 of 4 charges showed up on my credit card. Also saw another glitch with the detergent machine, it tried to charge a woman something like $19 for a one-load box! Luckily, someone left a bottle of laundry detergent with a note saying "free," so she used that.

Disney laundry rooms are never dull 🙃

I usually throw a bag of tide pods in my bathroom bag and just use those in the machines. I've had so many issues trying to buy detergent at their hotels and on DCL.

Why is Coronado so cheap for the end of August?

Is there a lot still closed?

I figured I'd check here before I start a whole new thread.

I was searching for the beginning of the 50th Anniversary, Sept. 30 - Oct. 5 to be exact, and there was suddenly a lot more Coronado Springs availability today.

I was searching for the beginning of the 50th Anniversary, Sept. 30 - Oct. 5 to be exact, and there was suddenly a lot more Coronado Springs availability today.
I just switched out our paid POP resort reservation for CSR as Disney recently unloaded lots of availability overnight. Cant wait to go back! September 27-October 7th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter