Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

We're planning a resort stay with some friends for August. Everyone likes CSR. My husband and I are planning on bringing our 2 year old son, and we prefer a sleeping situation where we can have him in a separate living area so we don't have to go to bed at 8p each night. So my questions are:

1. Are deluxe suites in the tower only available as Club Access now?

2. Has anyone ever been able to book these rooms? They're never available in all the years I've stayed there, I'm starting to think they're an illusion....or I just never stay long enough for it to be available :P
1714508914522.png

We're planning a resort stay with some friends for August. Everyone likes CSR. My husband and I are planning on bringing our 2 year old son, and we prefer a sleeping situation where we can have him in a separate living area so we don't have to go to bed at 8p each night. So my questions are:

2. Has anyone ever been able to book these rooms? They're never available in all the years I've stayed there, I'm starting to think they're an illusion....or I just never stay long enough for it to be available :P
View attachment 855945
Since it's a convention resort, I imagine these rooms are usually reserved with corporate room blocks as an incentive for host company executives.

Good point, I know I'll end up calling them to ask if they're available. Curious about the pricing too.

Good point, I know I'll end up calling them to ask if they're available. Curious about the pricing too.
Just a random weekday in February. You can check availability and pricing on the website. There are very few of these rooms (you can see how many on TP) and they are usually set aside for conventions like mentioned above.

Attachments

• IMG_8149.jpeg
    IMG_8149.jpeg
    43.4 KB · Views: 16
Haven't the Tower Deluxe suites always been club level? (except during covid when CL was closed of course)

ETA- alas you'll have to decide if you want CSR more or DS in a separate sleeping area, CSR just doesn't offer that at a decent price point

My best friend and me will be staying 1 night at CS next month after a DCL cruise. The resort looks huge and lovely. I booked a standard room, price was right.

I am a DVC member but all my points are booked up for the year.

Any recommendations? Food or drinks? or must see. I noted that the Toledo is not open on Monday and Tuesday, is the Dahila Lounge open?? Would love to go up there for a cocktail and take in the views.

We are planning to roam around the monorail resorts early in the day and have some lunch. We will be getting to CS by 10am that day.

We were thinking of chilling by the pool, once we check in and have dinner at CS. Dinner options??

What about Three Bridges? That looks fun...or Rix Sports Bar?

Thanks for your help!
😎 :earsgirl: :smickey:

Maya Grill is great! They often have live music. Maya does take reservations. Villa Del Lago is also amazing! We never miss Villa Del Lago (on the lake). Villa does not take reservations, but you can go onto MDE and be put on their list. They will text you when your table is ready. We toggle between Maya and Toledo when we stay at CSR. Leave some time just to walk around the lake and enjoy the beautiful grounds! ....maybe with a margarita... Enjoy!

Attachments

• MALT2H5oRRa%qR143NVulg.jpg
    MALT2H5oRRa%qR143NVulg.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 5
  • RYNb5gVXS4moXcol91g8Jw.jpg
    RYNb5gVXS4moXcol91g8Jw.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 5
  • iXQQzNrDQvafTxbyisyDSg.jpg
    iXQQzNrDQvafTxbyisyDSg.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 5
  • XHTQi+HTTLuxdpPKMUTrLg.jpg
    XHTQi+HTTLuxdpPKMUTrLg.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 12
Haven't the Tower Deluxe suites always been club level? (except during covid when CL was closed of course)

ETA- alas you'll have to decide if you want CSR more or DS in a separate sleeping area, CSR just doesn't offer that at a decent price point
That's the missing piece - when we stayed at CSR in 2019, they pixie dusted us up to a Deluxe Suite for our stay and we loved it. Never knew it went to fully CL afterward.

Oh well, I just booked 2 standard rooms instead. The rest of our group will be at CSR and we like it anyway. Thanks for solving that puzzle for me!

My best friend and me will be staying 1 night at CS next month after a DCL cruise. The resort looks huge and lovely. I booked a standard room, price was right.

I am a DVC member but all my points are booked up for the year.

Any recommendations? Food or drinks? or must see. I noted that the Toledo is not open on Monday and Tuesday, is the Dahila Lounge open?? Would love to go up there for a cocktail and take in the views.

We are planning to roam around the monorail resorts early in the day and have some lunch. We will be getting to CS by 10am that day.

We were thinking of chilling by the pool, once we check in and have dinner at CS. Dinner options??

What about Three Bridges? That looks fun...or Rix Sports Bar?

Thanks for your help!
😎 :earsgirl: :smickey:
When we stay, we typically have a dinner at Three Bridges and then head up to Dahlia Lounge for a drink or two later in the evening. I don't recall odd hours for Dahlia Lounge so hopefully that'll work out for you - it's such a hidden gem!

I hate that you'll miss out on Toledo, though. It was our surprise favorite dinner on our last trip!

When we stay, we typically have a dinner at Three Bridges and then head up to Dahlia Lounge for a drink or two later in the evening. I don't recall odd hours for Dahlia Lounge so hopefully that'll work out for you - it's such a hidden gem!

I hate that you'll miss out on Toledo, though. It was our surprise favorite dinner on our last trip!
Thanks for your recommendations. I hope the Dahlia Lounge is open.👍🤞

Chiming in with love for Three Bridges. I think I ate their twice for dinner during a four-night stay! Sadly missed out on Dahlia Lounge on my last stay but we did eat at Toledo and it was delightful.

Rix is perfectly fine. It's a sports bar and there's not really any "Disney magic" but if you're wanting a beer and burger it's a solid choice.

What’s nice about Toledo is that it says open pretty late (on days they are open).

Chiming in with love for Three Bridges. I think I ate their twice for dinner during a four-night stay! Sadly missed out on Dahlia Lounge on my last stay but we did eat at Toledo and it was delightful.

Rix is perfectly fine. It's a sports bar and there's not really any "Disney magic" but if you're wanting a beer and burger it's a solid choice.

I really enjoyed the watchos at Rix, but otherwise I agree, It's solid but not my first option when Three Bridges exists.

A short pool slide closure coming next week

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-10 072917.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-10 072917.png
    642.9 KB · Views: 11
And wayyyy out of my price range LOL
We do coronado every august and their booking is wild, one day or date change will open up or close half of the room options. If you mess with it or call in they might give you some dates for the club rooms

We usually do tower water view but this time we are doing cabanas. Good luck!

It has been a couple years since I started at Coronado. With this being a convention resort, can you pickup a shipped package at the front desk? We will not get there until 11pm and would need it that night.

It has been a couple years since I started at Coronado. With this being a convention resort, can you pickup a shipped package at the front desk? We will not get there until 11pm and would need it that night.
Never tried but from my perspective it seems to operate like any other Disney property. Yacht Club and Contemporary are also convention resorts

You can ship from the business center.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter