Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there only 1 hot tub. Since the work on the main pool was worked on I was hoping they would install one there also

Is there only 1 hot tub. Since the work on the main pool was worked on I was hoping they would install one there also

I ea, 2 total

c38949ac-2c21-4eff-9eee-fbe13091e2ec.jpg

c3e711c3-fa00-43c9-9ac7-58467c19f10e.jpg

wdw3-16%20118.jpg

Was anyone able to grab a summer room discount yesterday? My TA said there were no standard rooms available yesterday morning for the 3rd week in August. They must have either gone very quickly, or there weren't very many.

Was anyone able to grab a summer room discount yesterday? My TA said there were no standard rooms available yesterday morning for the 3rd week in August. They must have either gone very quickly, or there weren't very many.
No, I did see on the Disney website the that there were no standard rooms or club level garden view available for the discount at the Poly only Club Level Lagoon and Theme park view :(

No, I did see on the Disney website the that there were no standard rooms or club level garden view available for the discount at the Poly only Club Level Lagoon and Theme park view :(
Some of them are booked in blocks by travel agencies. So they wouldn't show on the Disney site, because they're already "booked."

Can someone tell me if you can see the fireworks while in the main pool? I know the beach is a great viewing area, but wondering how the view is from inside the pool? I have a feeling there are some trees blocking the view, so wasn't sure if you still can see them. Thanks

Can someone tell me if you can see the fireworks while in the main pool? I know the beach is a great viewing area, but wondering how the view is from inside the pool? I have a feeling there are some trees blocking the view, so wasn't sure if you still can see them. Thanks

You can see the fireworks from most of the pool area but right now with the reduced hours for this time of the year the pool closes at 8 so you can't be inside the pool area at fireworks time.

You can see the fireworks from most of the pool area but right now with the reduced hours for this time of the year the pool closes at 8 so you can't be inside the pool area at fireworks time.
WHAT A BUMMER!! When do they extend the hours? What about in Sept.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter