Disney's PORT ORLEANS FRENCH QUARTER RESORT Information & Questions

Does anyone know if the gift shop sells a sweet wine (like moscato) and how much it is?

This may be a silly question, but I've tried searching and cannot find anything on it. The food court menus have no information on plain old regular coffee. I see that there is a beverage station though, with what looks like coffee dispensers. Do you have to have the refillable mug for coffee? Can you just buy it and for how much? Thanks.

Edit: If you have to have the mug to get coffee in the food court, is it possible to request extra regular coffee in the room? I don't want it to seem like we're trying to get extra free stuff, but my husband is used to a large cup of coffee (so probably both cups' worth) and I want some too :)

We asked for extra coffee. The first day they were skimpy and the next day they gave an overabundance (which I then put the extra away in a drawer in case Miss Skimpy cleaned our room again). By the end of eleven-night stay, I probably had ten extra coffee packs stashed away (which I left behind, don't consider those a "souvenir" from the room to take like the soap and shampoo, and I know that's no longer available either). My husband drinks two large mugs of coffee every morning. We also bring our half and half with us (advantage of driving). If you are going to drink your coffee in your room, bring your own mugs if you can. We don't buy the refillable mugs.

We asked for extra coffee. The first day they were skimpy and the next day they gave an overabundance (which I then put the extra away in a drawer in case Miss Skimpy cleaned our room again).

ahahaha that's because they weren't sure if you meant extra coffee as in, "we'd like to drink two cups of the joffrey's in-room before we venture out" or "if you installed a tap, I would just drink the coffee from the hose in the wall". ;)

I am with you, our family is the latter half.

Can anyone clarify pizza charges (if collecting ourselves) when using QDP please. I've seen a variety of different feedback so I'm hoping someone who has done it recently can respond. Many thanks.

I wanted to share on here because hopefully someone else appreciates my belated realization. I finally saw princess and the frog this weekend. We haven't yet stayed at pofq but I have watched videos/seen photos. After seeing that movie I was struck by the food court images I've seen....

81A9D368-17D2-42A5-B3F9-642B0F29CCBB.JPG Life-Lessons-From-Mama-Odie-21.jpg

I thought that was so cool! I really enjoyed the movie and am looking forward to catching more small nods on our visit. I also noticed the cabin from disneyland's potc ride. Love that stuff. The messaging of that movie was really cool. Anyway, thanks for humoring me!

Any building recommendations? We have Garden View Room. I know the resort is small, so it may not be a big issue. This is my first time staying at POFQ. I have stayed at POFR in the past.

Any building recommendations? We have Garden View Room. I know the resort is small, so it may not be a big issue. This is my first time staying at POFQ. I have stayed at POFR in the past.
If you want to walk up to POR the closest would be 7 followed by 6. We have stayed in every building but 4 and really nothing is far. We have walked up to POR every trip several times even when we had River View in building 1. All seven buildings have garden view rooms.

I'm doing my online check in at the moment and the room request options are ground floor room, corner room, close to transport and close to Congress Park. Can anyone advise me on what/ where Congress Park is please, so that I can decide if I want to be near this?

When we were staying at POFQ in February they did serve muffuletta. My sister had it and enjoyed it:)

I know there's a Congress Park at Saratoga Springs... that's weird. I see a Jackson Square on the map which would be the central building with the food court and stuff

Oh thank you! I just looked at the menu online and didn't see it! (I could have just missed it though, it's a weird layout because of all the stations)
I'm not positive, but I think it was in the center deli station (already packaged and ready to go).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter