Disney's PORT ORLEANS FRENCH QUARTER RESORT Information & Questions

Does anyone know if the “Resort TV” music loop is accessible from the POFQ smart TVs? I’m here now and couldn’t find it. It’s one of my favorite things about staying at Pop Century so I was really surprised it wasn’t the home screen here.

Here’s a screen shot of what I was expecting from YouTube:
Hope someone has the answer! Resort TV has always been my favorite part of staying at a Disney Resort.

I've searched but can't seem to find the answer - does anyone know the hours for the Laundry by the pool?

I am so excited, my husband and I just booked a stay at POFQ early February 2023 🥳 We've wanted to stay here since our first trip to WDW (as adults) in 2014, but for multiple reasons we always ended up staying elsewhere. This time, we didn't even really look at other hotels, it was POFQ or nothing at all 😆 I can't wait.

Popping in to say I just booked our first stay at POFQ for this December - a quickie trip Dec 3-6th!!

I had previously booked the DoubleTree @ DS but was randomly looking online today and saw a room pop up and booked it!!

Anything I should know about the resort??

How are the buses to MK - we have tickets to the Christmas party on Dec. 4th so we'll be dragging out to the buses after the party!!

Also planning on dinners at DS the first and last night so I was excited to see the boats to DS!!

I have a dumb food question since I like to get my food plan worked out in my head 67 days ahead of time.. :rolleyes1 and :rotfl2:

so if I place a mobile order at Sassagoula for breakfast and have it for pick up as close to 7am as possible how long does it take to order and pick up beignet from next door @ Scat Cat-Cafe? I see that I can't place a mobile order at Scat Cat....

We'll be heading to either Epcot or HS that morning and they both have early entry at 8:30 so I was thinking/assuming we'd need to be at a bus stop by 7:30-7:45ish??

which brings me to my next question - how long is the bus ride to HS or Epcot?

thanks!!

I have a dumb food question since I like to get my food plan worked out in my head 67 days ahead of time.. :rolleyes1 and :rotfl2:

so if I place a mobile order at Sassagoula for breakfast and have it for pick up as close to 7am as possible how long does it take to order and pick up beignet from next door @ Scat Cat-Cafe? I see that I can't place a mobile order at Scat Cat....

We'll be heading to either Epcot or HS that morning and they both have early entry at 8:30 so I was thinking/assuming we'd need to be at a bus stop by 7:30-7:45ish??

which brings me to my next question - how long is the bus ride to HS or Epcot?

thanks!!
I don't have any answers for you but just wanted to say we are kindred spirits...I'd be figuring it to that detail as well! I will say when we've gone to Scat Cat it's been pretty instantaneous but it's always been in the late morning or early afternoon...don't know if there's a morning rush.

I found the Disney park hours/music channel! It's on channel 2. Maybe it shares with the infomercial about stuff to do at WDW. The music is super tinny but I'm glad to have found it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter