Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

With Club Level closed, are “CL rooms” still being rented out, just as regular rooms instead of CL rooms?

Also, DH and I will be at YC March 3-7 for our first-ever “resort only” Disney trip! Would love any suggestions for non-park activities at or near YC (or Skyliner accessible).

Hi everyone, staying at the yc from March 29- april4th! We’re so excited, haven’t stayed there since 2015.. been a regular at WL because my son was obsessed with MK, but he now loves Star Wars and toy story, figured best to be close to HS. My DH and LOVE Epcot so it’s a win win for all of us. Thus had been our longest stretch away from wdw, over 2 years!
I am a bit nervous about finding a good spot in sb. Any suggestions where we could keep an eye on our active swimmer? I know the pirate slide is separate and he’s going to be all over the place.. Originally I wanted to stay at the Boardwalk inn, fir thus reason but it’s still closed :(
Thank you for all of your amazing advice over the years!

hello! We just booked a trip to the YC for our family of three for April 17-23 and I’m trying to catch up on all of the COVID Changes since we were there two years ago! I’m not sure if this is the best place to ask, but we were hoping to make use of our first Epcot resort stay and go to the world showcase most nights for dinner. we have park hoppers however now I am seeing you have to reserve your park for the day and they recommend only booking dinner reservations at the park where you will be spending the day? Has anyone ever been denied entry to the world showcase for capacity to try and reach their Epcot dinner reservations? I’m thinking I’m not seeing too many posts on this right now because it was probably addressed more when they first reopened. Thanks!

hello! We just booked a trip to the YC for our family of three for April 17-23 and I’m trying to catch up on all of the COVID Changes since we were there two years ago! I’m not sure if this is the best place to ask, but we were hoping to make use of our first Epcot resort stay and go to the world showcase most nights for dinner. we have park hoppers however now I am seeing you have to reserve your park for the day and they recommend only booking dinner reservations at the park where you will be spending the day? Has anyone ever been denied entry to the world showcase for capacity to try and reach their Epcot dinner reservations? I’m thinking I’m not seeing too many posts on this right now because it was probably addressed more when they first reopened. Thanks!

You can now park hop to a second park at 2:00 PM or after - but you must have a park reservation for the first park you plan to visit - so if you don't plan to go to any other park on a given day, you will need a park reservation even after 2:00 PM to visit any park.

You can now park hop to a second park at 2:00 PM or after - but you must have a park reservation for the first park you plan to visit - so if you don't plan to go to any other park on a given day, you will need a park reservation even after 2:00 PM to visit any park.

thanks so much! I did make a reservation for a park each day, and we will definitely use that reservation each morning, I read that you can then park hop after2:00 yet you do not make a reservation for the second park. So I’m wondering if anyone tried park hopping to Epcot for a dinner reservation and was denied? i will definitely ask maybe on the strategies section, but I thought asking Bc/YC guests might be helpful because this would be a likely group to try and enter Epcot for dinner. Can’t wait for our stay!

You will not have any capacity issues hopping to Epcot after 2:00 PM. As previous poster noted you will have to have a park reservation and actually visit the park you reserved in order to park hop Epcot or any other park for that matter after 2:00 PM. Or you can simply reserve Epcot as your park of the day if you plan on spending the whole day there. I bolded actually because when we were there in January I heard that someone got denied hopping to Epcot because they did not actually enter the park they reserved first for that particular day.

thanks so much! I did make a reservation for a park each day, and we will definitely use that reservation each morning, I read that you can then park hop after2:00 yet you do not make a reservation for the second park. So I’m wondering if anyone tried park hopping to Epcot for a dinner reservation and was denied? i will definitely ask maybe on the strategies section, but I thought asking Bc/YC guests might be helpful because this would be a likely group to try and enter Epcot for dinner. Can’t wait for our stay!

Capacity restrictions at park #2 have not been a problem to date (no where close by all accounts). Theoretically I guess it’s possible, but it would take the return of nighttime entertainment or some other mega-demand generating offering, in all likelihood.

Capacity restrictions at park #2 have not been a problem to date (no where close by all accounts). Theoretically I guess it’s possible, but it would take the return of nighttime entertainment or some other mega-demand generating offering, in all likelihood.

ok thanks so much! Good to know there aren’t reported issues yet. I’ll keep an eye on it, we are traveling in April so I figured it may be busier by then. Although it’s supposedly a slower week for April crowds. our date for reservations is approaching. I would hope they would at least waive the cancellation fee if we were denied entry.

ok thanks so much! Good to know there aren’t reported issues yet. I’ll keep an eye on it, we are traveling in April so I figured it may be busier by then. Although it’s supposedly a slower week for April crowds. our date for reservations is approaching. I would hope they would at least waive the cancellation fee if we were denied entry.
I think your strategy is sound - we will be there the week before you, and my thoughts were that since it will be after Easter, and most school Spring Break times should already be over (if they happen at all this year), hopefully the crowds will be thinner.... Keep thinking those Happy Thoughts!! :flower1:

Would the opening of Ratatouille possibly cause a capacity issue?

Dee,
We decided to stay at YC vs. BC 1BR.
thanks!
Can I ask why you decided that? DH and I are doing a 4-night resort only trip in early March. We’re booked at YC, but I’ve been internally debating stalking a BCV 1-bedroom since we’ll have so much resort time. Other than the $$$$, were there factors that weighed in favor of YC for you?

Other than the $$$$, were there factors that weighed in favor of YC for you?
The cost premium was most of the decision, along with the uncertainty of the bedding. Even with the pics from @GADisneyDad14 we didn't feel it was worth rolling the dice with our kids being 18 and 21. (girl and boy) it looks like there's slightly a little more room in the 1BR that would be welcomed, but if the sofa bed is open it's not really useful. We also prefer the YC ambiance to the BC.

We've been staying YC Club the last couple years and hoping its available before mid-June again.

Can I ask why you decided that? DH and I are doing a 4-night resort only trip in early March. We’re booked at YC, but I’ve been internally debating stalking a BCV 1-bedroom since we’ll have so much resort time. Other than the $$$$, were there factors that weighed in favor of YC for you?

Just to clarify, and if I’m remembering correctly, the PP was booked in a BC 1-BR suite, not at BCV. So, different room type.

Can someone point me to a recent Beach Club Villas trip report?
I'm not sure if there are specific trip reports, but we were there 1/6 - 1/13 in a 1BR villa [557] so I can answer any questions you may have. What I can tell you is that they are doing outside painting and were by the Dunes Cove pool area [heading towards the parking lot], Marketplace was open and had
good food options, mobile ordering from Ale and Compass worked well for, we secured BG18 twice using in room WiFi, housekeeping was wonderful everytime we called for anything, and had a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter